Saints vs 28-3 thread

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Dec 7, 2017.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I didn't see it that way at all. The end of the opening drive, with Kamara going out and the refs letting the phuckin' phalcons interfere to break up a TD took some early wind out of the sails. Then they set the tone on the very next drive that they weren't going to let our secondary be physical. 9 freaking penalties for 1st downs is ludicrous. Some were correct calls, but when you see enough horseshit it all begins to look like horseshit. And we kept battling back. I just hope we get some people healthy by next Sunday, Kamara, Peat and Klein in particular.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I didn't say a lack of effort you're putting words in my mouth. It was a lack of energy that I saw. By the way, the field goal penalty was a penalty. I'm the biggest Saints fan there is but I'mma tell you when they didn't have their best game and that's all I'm trying to say. It was a commendable effort but they're pros.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Disagree on all counts. Sounds like you went in thinking this was the case. Wasnt tonight. We played our asses off. Still almost beat both teams.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  4. ehusson80

Let's just get healthy and go beat the Jets. Use whatever went wrong as motivation for the rematch . I'm done with this game smh

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The def hold. The def non hold. The roughing the passer. The head shot that ended Kamara. The FG. The non warning on Payton that actually ended the game. Theres more. It was a joke.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Saints players were dropping like flies on both sides of the LOS. I't was gutsy performance by a worn out bunch of guys with 3 day's rest. Saint's were one bad pass from winning of sending it to OT. Yes, the dirty birds were in the same short week but they were able to stay healthy for the most part. I have seen many Saints games where I could blame the coach or a player or all of them but it was a great team effort under the conditions. Losing Kamara early hurt worst of all.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  7. ehusson80

On to the Jets

8. ehusson80

Now that I've had a little time to process the pain...if we had to get beat, I'd rather it be by Debo than anybody else. GEAUX TIGERS.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Fuck Debo. He is a Falcon now. He is dead to me.

10. ehusson80

I definitely hear that side too lol. Not his fault they drafted him, though.