Saints @ Seahawks THE BATTLE IN SEATTLE **PLAYOFFS**

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 2, 2011.

1. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Oh well. On to next year. Hey, the Patriots didn't even make the playoffs after their 1st SB win and look where they've gone from there. The Steelers haven't made the postseason after either of their SB wins this decade. Live and learn boys. Still need to get that elusive first road playoff win. It took 5 tries to win our 1st playoff game at home. Well, it's 0-4 on the road, so I hope 5th time will be the charm. Who Dat!

2. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

This is going to be a huge offseason

3. Mezmorizor

Mezmorizor Founding Member

Let's get some O-linemen

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I tell you what, they need to quit saying this is the biggest playoff upset ever. How can it be a huge upset when the Saints who are decimated by injuries, on the road in the loudest stadium in the NFL. Regardless of Seattle's record, or the fact they are the only team to make it with a losing record.

5. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

There's a person on my facebook that found me because of our last name(it's quite uncommon so that's why I added him). He's going nuts over this win. I think Seattle fans have been waiting for a big win for a while. They are one of the more tortured cities when it comes to sports.

6. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I hear you. Haven't other defending SB champs lost, or how about defending SB champs that don't even make the playoffs the next year. I really don't think Seattle was as bad as that 7-9 record.

7. Mezmorizor

Well it's not like they support any team besides the Seahawks, so I guess they are The exact same as New Orleans. And besides, they have a good soccer team >_>

8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I applaud Seattle for a game well played. Pretty much mistake free after the early INT. A 7-9 team beating the defending champs is pretty strong. Hey, they're the best 7-9 team in the history of the NFL! I actually am pulling for them to win it all now. Congrats Seahawks, you deserved the W.

9. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

He followed the hapless Mariners all season, plus the Sonics left the city. Washington(college) hasn't done much of anything at all, nor Wazzou.

10. Mezmorizor

I'm not saying he didn't but the city as a whole doesn't support any other sport team, there is a reason that the Supersonics left