Saints 2011 Free-Agency Tracker

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jul 22, 2011.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

[​IMG]

aubrayo franklin is no runt either it seems.

[​IMG]

shaun rogers, the original big baby. hes a gun toting fool in airports and takes roids. also hates to practice. should be interesting.

good to have a couple of fat bodies for once clogging up the middle .

if rogers makes it.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I didn't know he was a roid head who hated to practice. Hope he doesn't turn out to be a jamarcus or a haynesworth. (ie: a lazy piece of crap). He only has a 1 year contract, so maybe that will motivate him.

3. tirk

he is a lazy piece of crap who makes pro bowls when focused on gamedays.

4. tboy

tboy Founding Member

Takes roids? I'm shocked that an NFL player would resort to such a thing!!! Maybe Will Smith can hook him up with some Star Caps? If that doesn't mask the situation enough there is always the Wizzinator. Coach SP won't be of any help unless the Juicy Fruit can some how produce a crazy sugar rush for him.:D

5. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

this Packers guy, he mad

Jermichael Finley’s guarantee: Packers will shut up the Eagles and Saints | ProFootballTalk

6. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Shaun Rogers is Tirk's new Reggie Bush.

I'm sure I'll let you know my new Reggie Bush at some point in time this season.

7. tirk

no this guy is a football player and worth the risk. im just giving the skinny on the fatty. nothing personal. yet.

I do like the fact that most finally saw the light on Reggie bush even if it was a tad late. I'm all in on sproles. This guy is going to kill it. even in limited duty.

8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Great minds think alike.

As far as the Sean Rogers thing goes though....I'll wait and see before I jump on that train with you.

I don't know sh*t about him, really. Can't say that I was paying attention to defensive linemen for the Browns last year. All I know about the guy is what people have told me. That's why I've been mum on the guy....you know, rather than "parroting the talking heads".

Dick.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

10. *LSUTiger*

*LSUTiger* LSU/CLEMSON

I agree he probably shouldn't be giving them billboard material, but at the same time, I don't disagree with his assessment. If everything that I've been hearing about Finley is true about his preparation, rehab, and focus this season...guy's going to be a beast!