Saban is officially TIGER BAIT! Put info "relevant to" Saban HERE

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bayoutider, Dec 30, 2006.

1. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

Geaux Tigers!!!!!......Maybe saban should remember the last time he faced LSU? ....I think we saw a lot of #3 kf

2. psulions2007

psulions2007 Founding Member

Hilarious, gmoz.

3. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

I would imagine Terry Saban will find a nice double wide parked behind a truck stop. This will get interesting to see how Saban and Finebaum will get along. Both are world class pricks, A match made in heaven.

4. LSUfreshman21

LSUfreshman21 Founding Member

Saban

I loved him as a coach while he was here and missed him a lot when he left. This stunt he pulled with the Dolphins this morning lowered my respect for him although and even more so when he went to Bama in the SEC west. He lied to the media, and I'm glad that man is not leading LSU anymore, it doesn't look good. I understand that he wanted to go back to college but the way he handled it was awful. He lied to them straight up and then acted like he was the one being victimized. I'm grateful for how he turned around the football team and for the national championship but now I would love to see LSU light him up next year.
    Les Miles turned out to be the man, and we have exactly what we need. A coach with great human qualities and respect for others, and we found out the guy can coach. Miles has 2 straight seasons with 11+ wins, crushed both of his opponents his first two bowl games, and he can recruit. Go Les Miles, Boo Nick Saban, and go LSU.
    :geauxtige

5. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

This might have been posted.
    Check out the Miami Herald internet site

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/ and click on the audio link for Don Shula's radio interview.

He is pretty upset and disappointed and pretty much called Saban a quitter and liar.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

we shouldnt be mad from an LSU perspective as much as the fins. he left a huge void and vacuum @ miamia because he was in charge of hiring to who cleaned the toilets. now theres no authority in place to make a decision for a freaking nfl team outside of the owner. I cant even fathom how helpless they feel.

thats flat-out wrong given what WH afforded NS. those guys are left for dead and he left them worse than he arrived. Cleo Lemon at QB while Daunte sucks up the salary cap behind joey harrington?

im almost embarrassed for nick myself. reprehensible from my view.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Your sig says it all, somehow, I will have to get a copy of that.
    Hilarious!

8. msully

msully Founding Member

I still do not think that Saban turned the program around at LSU ! The Talent was in place at LSU before he got there By the way what happen to Co captain Larry Foster ?

9. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I have enjoyed watching the Dolphins fans rip him up all year. Some of the Phin fans that came here when Saban left us were absolute pricks. So, Dolphin fans can suck it. :)

10. PhilosophyAskew

PhilosophyAskew Founding Member

You mean the purse stealer. :hihi: :hihi: