Saban is officially TIGER BAIT! Put info "relevant to" Saban HERE

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bayoutider, Dec 30, 2006.

1. bayou_bandit74

bayou_bandit74 Founding Member

Great post. That would be nice, but Id honestly much rather see him fail miserably at Bama. After his failure, the ghost of the Bear will pop up. Id love to see it come back on him. Saban spurns his teams, Id love to see him get humiliated and fired. Considering all his quotes just two weeks ago how he was going to finish the job he started at with the Dolphins.

2. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

How far into his press conference before he says "this has never been about the money."? I guess he's just pretty lucky in that the next job always involves more money than the former one.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I wonder what old "Nothingfaced" thinks about all that! :hihi:

4. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

There's a BIG difference between a choice to not acknowledge interest in the media and completely, unequivocally DENYING interest in the job, only to keep the lines of communication open at Bama and ultimately take the job he said he didn't want in the first place.

Saban will pay a hefty price in credibility among recruits/current players along with the $$$$. Tommy Tuberville isn't exactly the white knight of honesty due to his comments at Ole Miss, but a lot of people in Alabama either forgot by now or simply don't care. But if I were him, on every recruiting trip I'd make in the state of Alabama, I would bring a videotape of his interviews where he says "I will not be the next head coach at Alabama" and ask the recruit "Is this a coach you want to play for and make a commitment to?"

5. TPM

TPM Freshman

Now bama can deal with his name being all over with other jobs year in and year out. I think he'll prolly bolt for some other job within 5 years. At least thats his track record. He'll get tired of dealing with people like PB, Jr. and roll out to another job all the while bitching at everyone who confronts him about it. I heard a good name for him this morning "suitcase saban"

6. coppell_tiger

coppell_tiger Founding Member

"Death and Dying" by Kubler-Ross

About the only thing I remember from my LSU psych class after a hazy night at Fred's was the work of Elizabeth Kubler Ross. She broke down the stages of grief with respect to death and dying.

We are currently in stage number two: Anger. F* Saban.

The first stage is/was: Denial. (No way he's going to Bama!).

I'm moving quickly towards the last..the Acceptance stage. I'd recommend we all do this, as the internet has slowed to a crawl with all of the bama fans linking to this site as we all cry like scorned b*tches!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Nick!
    Great luck Les!

7. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Re: "Death and Dying" by Kubler-Ross

I am upset, but we are still "Miles" ahead of Bama.

8. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Re: "Death and Dying" by Kubler-Ross

Alabama fans shouldn't laugh until they win a few games. If Nick fails they have lost thirty million. That's a lot of Albert Means.

In contrast, if Saban takes us to the wood shed next season, Skip would be wise to get out of town. He may want to buy Saban's house in Miami for insurance.

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

What's that old saying screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me. maybe not LSU excatly but fans in generla of the man himself.

before this, I honestly thought he might want to make a name for himself in the NFL. Now why doesnt he just come out and say, I am a greedy SOB. Becuase whether it is true or not, that is exactly how it looks.

Terry Saban or not, the man has gone way down in respect for me, so you know he has to in the eyes of owners and alumni. Saban is just dancing with a desperate bunch of Bama fans who think he is the answer to Bear Bryant and he isn't. Times are not like they were then.

I would normally wish him luck, but not now. I think he has moral and character flaws.

Not able to fullfill commitments. He might be somewhat succesful but it won't be enough to satisfy the Bama fans.

This won't be has last stop but I do predict it will be his highest paying job. The next time Nick leaves, it won't be him that packs it will be BAMA that packs his suitcase. So much for his dream of winning a Super Bowl, he'll be lucky to win the SEC now.

Watch and SEE.

10. LSU CamelToe

LSU CamelToe Founding Member

First of I will thank Nick for the National Championship and bringing LSU football back on the radar screen.

But is word means nothing to anyone after stiffing LSU and now the Dolphins. Same story different year. I am not going to be the coach of the dolphins/bama and then what do you know he is the coach. I never thought I would have bad feelings toward Ol Nick but I cant stand him now. I hope he gets fired after 2 years and Bama does not go to a bowl game. He was going to get 4.5 mil a year at Miami the next three years so it is not all about the money. His word is meaningless and will do the same thing to Alabama in a few years. I will be the one laughing when he gets fired....

Sorry for the rant!!..

More importantly... GEAUX LSU and kick the sh*t out of Notre Dame tonight.

:geauxtige