Saban goes Nuts & Q Williams out

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RamahRising, Sep 1, 2018.

1. didit

didit Veteran Member

Winston1 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I have always been a fair fan of Herbstreit. But last night, he was the reason I turned the game off. He was gagging on Alabama cock every chance he got. Even when Louisville actually made a few good plays, good throws with pressure in Puma Pass’s face, no comment on the pass, the poise, the catch......just how amazed he was at Bama’s front 7.

8 straight number 1 recruiting classes! Going against a bunch of 3 stars at Louisville. What’s so damn impressive? Call me salty but.....smeh

3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

... And his little Sexton too!

The Albert Means (91 NCAA Probation) recruitment incident was widely known to be just the tip of the iceberg ... All of these Bama championships before that and since then have been bought and paid for by Bear Bryant’s kid who will buy whatever’s needed to win. AL boosters have the 2nd deepest pockets in America behind Texas that can’t find its own arse with 2 hands & a roadmap.
    It’s widely known they employ more than 25 analysts, easily more than double the NCAA limits. Covert practices such as capturing an opposing team’s playbook and audio/Video Surveillance in their own stadium (Just like Daddy Belichek in NE) There are many more rumors/reports of booster violations with new homes & jobs for recruits families.
    The $$$$ handshake parties and free suits,
    jewelry, cars, and credit cards ... Bama players roll in style ... They’ll get caught ... The greedy always do ... Hell just look at Old Edwin Edwards ... Complacency

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  4. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

TerryP will be here shortly to deny and deflect.

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Just damn.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. KevinWS

KevinWS Founding Member

I keep on waiting on John Grisham to write a book about some very rich man from Ole Miss who disappears.

A few years later there is a new major booster in Tuscaloosa who seems to have an endless supply of cash. Everybody loves him despite they know so little about this mysterious man. They don't care because he had very deep pockets. Secretly he is tracking every payment he is making to the "athletic department".

He "accidentally" slips up by ticking off anonymous they hack his computer and reveal his files. The NCAA investigates just about the time the hammer falls on Alabama for real this time.

A cute young reporter who also happens to be trying to get her law degree finds out who he is. And reveals his plan. But, when she finds out his plan she also finds out where all of the other money is coming from.

Now they are both the run from not only the law, the NCAA's Alabam loyalty squad but also Little Nicky's munchkin army of hitmen...

stevescookin likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Can I have some of the stuff you are smoking.

GregLSU likes this.
  8. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

According to Herbstreit, there is no reason to play the games. Just give it to Bama. Louisville did some good things, but I believe they eventually just gave in. At the end, Herbstreit could almost not contain his uh (private moment) with Alabama in saying they would only have a challenge with MS State (really?) and Auburn in the Iron Bowl with Bama at home. I have not watched Gameday in a very long time. Simply a waste of time. I once like Herb until he started slobbering on Bama. Last night, Herbstreit really went over the top without much mention of the clearly outmatched opponent. Sickening.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

If they had it their way Bama, Clemson, tOSU and “insert hot team here” would play each other every weekend for 12 weeks

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Damn son, you have a problem. Half of what you've posted in the last 24 hours is utter bullshit. "Easily double the NCAA limits?" There are no NCAA limits on staff. There never has been.

It's funny. Really. Here you are yesterday talking about Auburn vs Washington as the only game of interest and yet you're talking about Bama--predominantly.