Saban goes Nuts & Q Williams out

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RamahRising, Sep 1, 2018.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Saban is a full blown cunt. It had to be said, somebody had to say it. LOL

But the midget can win football games. Although it can’t be all that hard with 10 straight #1 recruiting classes. It’s not even that impressive anymore. It’s actually kind of sad when they don’t win it all.

And there is just no reason for him to be such an arrogant fuck face all the time. What a miserable little man.

2. LSU_4_LIFE

You’re correct. It’s a Waste of time. I told all my longhorn buddies yesterday as they drank away their sorrow. IT DOESNT MATTER! Because, you’re not beating Alabama anyway. I don’t watch Bama unless they’re playing LSU, Auburn or in the playoffs. They’re not fun to watch and not impressive either. I truly believe it’s full on corruption too.

LSU loses junior after junior to the NFL so they can support their families financially. Yet all these fuckers stay for their senior year at Alabama.......because their families are already supported financially.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

We're going to beat em. Their qb is really good though. Not Hurts, the Islander.

4. leroy7500

leroy7500 Founding Member

Martina Navratilova

5. LSU_4_LIFE

He is pretty damn good. But I saw him throw up some 50/50 balls against UGA in the championship game and he did the exact same thing on his 1st TD yesterday. A more disciplined CB (aka Greedy) would have picked that.

didit, Bengal B and LSUTiga like this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

They'd leave town after their soph seasons if they knew TerryP was pluggin their moms.

stevescookin likes this.
  7. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Absolute truth ... Only Texas throws more money at recruits than Alabama ... Their championships are bought and paid for until they get another turn of events & get caught like in 1991 ... Saban is a little f-ing cheat and Belicheck clone and he’ll cheat until he’s caught & Bama gets their just dessert

8. LSU_4_LIFE

9. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Exactamundo. The Dwarf is cheating. I know it’s sour grapes and there is nobody in college sports that should be casting the first stone , but the Dwarf learned in the temple of Bellicheck - perhaps the most dishonest unethical person in all of sports.
    With that said the Dwarf best be covering his tracks because you can be sure he has cultivated an army of enemies among media -outside of Alabama of course.
    If any disgruntled player not happy with his salary or hush money from previous years served goes to a reporter and spills the beans, the northeast media is going to rip the Dwarf’s nuts off.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  10. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Pass me that doobie, bro .Your stuff is primo.

TigerTap, Bengal B and LSU_4_LIFE like this.