Ryan Clark says Joey B can make big time NFL throws

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tzanghi, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

giphy.gif

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Fordouchenflush is a taint

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Apples and oranges. Had Oeaux been left with Saban's players then we could compare Miles first 3 seasons to Oeaux's first 3 seasons.

4. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Is it even worth continuing with him? These counter arguments are so obvious, and he’s never changed his mind in 4 years even in the face of the most abundant evidence.

Brian and Bengal B like this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

So true. He denies having an agenda, yet he finds a way to bash our coach in virtually every posts he makes, regardless of the thread topic. He calls me "bitter" because I'm a Saints fan who hates the Falcons, but he's a so-called "Tiger Fan" who hasn't found any good in his team in 3 years, mainly because his boy is no longer the coach.

tzanghi, Brian, Winston1 and 3 others like this.
  6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

What "Abundant Evidence"? The fact that LSU's current the coach has brought LSU's winning percentage DOWN? Why are you playing Alabama game in the afternoon again? LSU is no longer competitive with Bama.

Do you understand basic mathematics? 73% is not remotely close to 77%. These are called facts & are not opinions.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

As football season approaches he is spiraling more and more out of control each day.

tzanghi likes this.
  8. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

What's wrong with calling you a bitter Saints fan? Anyone who's followed that franchise over decades, have been bitter. I quit watching the "Bag Heads" in 1990 & I'm told I was at their first game ever in 1967, although I have no memory of it.

As for me not finding any good on LSU's team is absolutely false. I absolutely pull for Dave Aranda & Corey Raymond..basically LSU's entire Defensive staff, except Meatball. I pull for the team.

And as an LSU grad myself, it offended me yesterday that you believe these LSU greats that are LSU players fir life, should be shunned, "They're dead to me" for playing for the fucking Falcons. They don't really have much choice who drafts them or who wants them the most.

I do not like Orgeron & I've never hidden that fact. Orgeron is not LSU Football. He is just a current coach like Archer was, like Curley was etc. If you want to call it an "Agenda" that I want the Wife Beater fired, then so be it.

9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Let's not get too Dramatic there Bennie. There plenty of donuts to go around in the first 5 games. Lots of Jelly donuts..

10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Do you believe Saban recruited better players at LSU than Miles did?

We already know what Oeaux did in 2005-2007.