Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

images-11.jpeg

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Putin can send this child to his room for a timeout anytime he feels like it.

"GOO GOO"
    images-45.jpeg

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Senate Strikes Deal on Russia Sanctions, Stripping Power From Trump
    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-readies-vote-russia-sanctions-n771316

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Senate has reached a bipartisan agreement on a new round of sanctions against Russia, a move that will likely force President Donald Trump to either sign or veto a measure that he has not said he supports.

The sanctions are in response to a trio of Russian actions, including their interference in the 2016 election, engagement in Syria and invasion of Crimea.

In a rebuke to the president, negotiators agreed that the additional sanctions on Russia would prohibit the president from being able to lift them without Congressional approval.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

saywhaaat.gif

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It's interesting that while I've worried about Trump's bromance with Putin and ties to Russia, I see he has not let that interfere with all his actions. He has stood up to Putin in Syria, Eastern Europe and now Ukraine. http://www.businessinsider.com/look...u_BI_Newsletters&mt=8&utm_campaign=post_email

He has also allowed Mattis a freer hand in Afghanistan and Iraq. I'm not totally comfortable with all his actions but they give lie to the idea he's a tool of Putin. In fact I'll be
    I think he has much greater pragmatism and flexibility than Obama ever showed. The pussy Barry was too busy on his knees either giving or taking it from Russia and Iran.

Well see but it looks better than I feared.

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It's an interesting juxtaposition with what I just posted about Trump's actions in the field. I get the feeling he has no problem accommodating Putin financially in the sanctions arena as that's "just business " in his eyes. He doesn't see the linkage which is a mistake. I think it shows how superficial Trump's grasp of policy is. I'm glad congress tied his hands though I have reservations about their meddling in foreign affairs. That could lead to problems the future.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The final example of Obama's incompetence and weakness. Pussy to the end.
    Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault - The Washington Post
    https://apple.news/AslQYBXy0SKehyTa5jJrr6Q

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  8. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

He told Putin to "Cut it out." LMFAO. Like he was talking to a kid.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The article forgot to mention that Obama also threatened to hit him with his purse

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Such as?