Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Kind of hard to when we knew all along she wouldn't be punished. That is not the same as she should have been. She did break the law after all.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

a liar? is this the kindergarten forum? I'm not going to waste my time pilfering through old threads; I actually have a life. That said, Pride, you reasoning behind her not being prosecuted was because there was some kind of grand conspiracy and the fix was in so she would never be prosecuted, but not because you thought she didn't commit a crime. You clearly did because you repeated your favorite statute ad nauseum for months on end, sure that she had violated it. The problem for you then, and still today, is that the FBI disagreed with your petty assessment and your still butt hurt over it.

3. Tiger in NC

that is a conspiracy theory though and is, in no way founded in truth. you believed she wouldn't be punished because the "deep state" was going to let her off.....and that is just absolute horse shit. it's like everything else with conservatives.....when the facts don't fit the story.....change the story.

not what the FBI found. that is a fact. your changing the story again....

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Good job back tracking pussy.

I said she wouldn't because she was too big. I was correct. I linked case after case of small frys losing their career and even jail time. My assessment always was and will be that someone on her team or Her specifically broke the law. It was confirmed. Comey even cited that in most cases people face reprimand. Though she received none. I suggest you go back and read the transcript.

It's funny how you flip flop and when challenged respond with "intent". That's the entire defense now. You and Rex always cite she didn't "intend" to do criminal harm. Yet, laws were still broke and funneled under negligence.

Go back to being intellectually inept.

As if being confirmed to have broken the law puts Peoplein high power jail. You forget how many people lie under oath and not a damn thing happens.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  5. shane0911

We've gone round and round with this. It's not my fault you have been hoodwinked.

6. Tiger in NC

Pussy isn't very original but it's a start and I'll give you points for trying sport. Back tracking? hardly.

Yes, I recall it clearly. Comey said that persons within government agencies would face administrative punishments if they were to do something similar. He went on to elaborate in his testimony about those punishments and what they might entail. He said that if someone within the FBI had done what Clinton did they would likely face unpaid administrative leave or revoking their security clearance or both. He also went on to say that Clinton could not be subjected to administrative punishments because she was no longer an employee of the government. So please spare us the insinuation that other people who committed similar acts were imprisoned or even prosecuted.

and Director James Comey of the FBI. while we are discussing Comey's testimony let's discuss what he said about this very thing. He stated that "intent" could not be established and therefore he did not recommend charges. You act like Comey said "well, we established intent but we are not prosecuting because she's Hillary Clinton" Talk about flip flopping, looks like you are the one who wants to have it your way every time you little nail-filing, terry clothe robe-wearing bitch.

Wow, that was a good one, Pride! I felt so cut down when you said this that I almost didn't recover from it. In all actuality you just paid me an immense compliment that I doubt you even realized. You said that I should go back to being intellectually inept which would imply that, lately, I've been very intellectually adept and you really wish I would just go back to not being so smart. If this wasn't your intended sentiment then perhaps you should work on your use of context.

7. Tiger in NC

Evidently not enough! If you still believe that crap then maybe we should review some more. When I kick your ass I don't want you going on FOX news and telling them, with your face bloodied and blue, that you actually won the fight and you did so by pummeling my closed fists with your face until I had no hands left and died from blood loss and saying things like, "That stupid fucking liberal never saw it coming......it was a total surprise attack."

8. shane0911

Buy the ticket

Tiger in NC likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Boy things aren't looking too hot for the Donald. I hope Pence didn't order too many business cards, he may have to start scratching the "vice" off of them.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Tiger in NC. I am not going to find the statutes for you, but the US code does not mention "intent."
    Hillary Clinton mis-handled classified material over time and frequently. Just because Corey stated "No reasonable prosecutor..." it doesn't mean squat on the reality scale, which is never in play within the beltway. . It's how Washington "works." Though superior to Trump, Comey is hardly credible and deeply flawed.

You do yourself no favor defending Hillary's major transgressions by citing Comey.

I know you will never let yourself be convinced, and that is your right. But the fact remains and will NEVER change that placing classified material on an unsecured server violates US code.

This has nothing to do with Dems or GOP or liberals and conservatives. Simply not being above the law.

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.