Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you Michael Savage? I heard him call Rush Limbaugh a liberal on his show.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Kikicaca youre a troll and an idiot when it comes to anything but global warming. Why can't you bring the same measured arguments here??? I guess it's because there is nothing behind your argument except noise and emotion.
    If you were actually a conservative you'd be concerned about the actions Trump has taken and the damage he's doing to the constitution. Hes nothing like Reagan who turned the country around using good political understanding and persuasion within the constraints of the constitution. He's more like Obama in his use of executive power and disregard for the law.
    He doesn't understand how the country and government is supposed to work....and if you can't see that then neither do you. Following Trump blindly will only lead to further dissolution of the checks and balances that Hamilton wrote into the constitution and have served us well for over 200 years.
    Read the Federalist Papers and try to understand the genius they describe. Then see if you can honestly support many of Trump's actions.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Oh yes then tell me who is the conservative and who is the radical.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"You walk right side of road OK you walk left side OK you walk middle of road get squished like grape" Mr Miyagi say so 2016-11-23-17-10-06--2082711972_resized.jpeg . Why cant I bring the same measured argument to politics as I do to non existant man caused global warming? One is science the other is emotional and blind ignorance. Your rant makes no sense but will just deal with one of your thoughless statements;

"He's more like Obama in his use of executive power and disregard for the law"

Where has Trump gone against the constitution and where in the hell is he using executive power thats against the law? To compare what Obama and Clinton did to what Trump is doing is scheer idiocy. Everything he has done has passed constitutional muster its your leftist want to be dictators at 9th circuit and the disgusting America hating ACLU that is unconstitutional. You should stick to debating man caused climate change (cant believe we have allowed the left to go from global warming to climate change) beause you do have some rational thoughts there. Your politics are squishy and show ignorance of constitutional and federal law. You also try to show a moral equivalency between Obama and Trump that is downright bizzare. Sorry you get a;
    4353209-bm-scarecrow.jpg

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

:cool: Yeah, Trumpets will not believe anything except what Donald tells them.
    It's gonna be hard to pin anything on this shyster, for one thing, the President is above the law,.. a sitting President cannot be indicted, charges can't be filed until after he leaves office. The only way to force Trump out is through impeachment, but that's a mighty tough row to hoe. If he broke the law, and still the article of impeachment is not ratified by a 2/3 Senate vote, well then the sumbitch stays in office no matter the evidence.

Public opinion is really the prime determinator I think,.. if the stink of scandal becomes overwhelming enough, public support will crumble and the politicians will abandon Nixon, err Trump, like he's got the plague.

What's beginning to happen, is the investigation is focusing on the financial aspects. I think the scandal is going to broaden,.. broken campaign finance laws, illegally hidden assets, money laundering, mob affiliations,.. my bet is, what brings Trump down is the crime that gets a lot of em, the one that's easiest to prove,.. tax evasion.

Wyden: Senate Intel Committee Must ‘Follow The Money’ In Russia Probe
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/wyden-follow-money-russia-trump-organization

During a hearing on Thursday for the Senate Intelligence Committee’s probe into Russia’s attempts to influence the 2016 election, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR) called on the panel to investigate the finances of President Donald Trump and his associates.

“Yesterday I wrote a letter to the chairman and the vice chair, urging the committee look into any and all financial relationships between Russia and Donald Trump and his associates,” Wyden said, adding that he has also asked the Senate Finance Committee to obtain Trump’s tax returns.

He said that the intelligence panel’s investigation should look at the Trump Organization and its partnerships.

“It is already a matter of public record that entities associated with Donald Trump have been the subject of millions of dollars of fines for willful repeated and long standing violations of anti-money laundering laws,” the senator said during the hearing. “Information about Donald Trump’s finances, his family, and his associates may lead to Russia.”

“The committee needs to follow the money wherever it leads. Because if money laundering, corruption of any kind, or fishy real estate deals point to the Russian oligarch’s criminal elements, then the Russian government may only be a step or two away from us.”

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ahh. There it is. Trumps taxes. All along. Taxes. Lol.

Smart play. Make up a Russia story to get Trumps taxes and then leak them.

Well done Dems. Well done.

7. GiantDuckFan

Ahh, there you are,.. jumping to a lame conclusion, based on nothing but your own empty speculations,.. and ignoring everything else.

I don't know how credible this video is but it's garnering quite a bit of attention

Video: Dutch tv documentary claims Trump has ties to Russia mobsters

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

See what I mean. Doesn't matter what he does the lemmings will follow him off the cliff. They will make excuses, well Obama this and Hillary that. They will parrot his fake news bullshit. I gotta give the guy credit though, he has pulled the wool over the eyes of some otherwise intelligent folks. Save kid shit for brains that is that old turd with his tornado babes is just flat out retarded.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The funny thing is that I haven't made a single excuse. Only challenge the accusations for evidence.

Oddly enough, none has been presented and I am called a lemming.

I said it about 1000 times now I had to choose between Trump and Clinton. I am not sure why this is co fusing for you guys.

10. GiantDuckFan