Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

H-i-l-l-a-r-y,.. Hillary

fuck her, don't you get it,.. this is about Trump,.. and it transcends partisanship.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I am sorry I spelled her name wrong, I know its l-y-i-n-g c-r-i-m-n-a-l b-i-t-c-h. The Clintons and the whole Obama regime should all be in federal prison and you are focusing on some "tin hat" conspiracy. Well you asked for it

I am insane.jpg

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Did u know?

4. GiantDuckFan

string her up, gouge out her eyes, cut off her tits,.. don't matter to me,.. she's not relevant to the Trump-Russia investigation

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

The entire Tru,p-Russia investigation is not relevant. I just showed you evidence of ties to Russia that were made by Clinton's and that doesn't matter. Accusations without a SHRED of evidence though, you're all over that. lol

6. GiantDuckFan

I beg to differ

again,.. both the Senate and the House Intelligence Committees are investigating Trump-Russia, there is a separate bipartisan Senate investigation, and of course the FBI investigation. Why?.. over nothing?.. no, it's because something's rotten.

When Trump fired the FBI Director, because he wouldn't stop the inquiry,.. the new acting director said the investigation would continue, and he would not report findings to the White House fearing more of Trump's interference.

Every day the investigation broadens,.. there's a White House cover-up,.. can't you smell it Tiga?

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You know, they have been "investigating" Trump longer than they spent on HRC when, you know well, laws were actually broken.

You know why this thing keeps dragging? Because every hole they turn over yields nothing.

Do you honestly think if there was Anything, they wouldn't bring it forward?

Now collisions is being expanded to making money from Russia investments. Well, like PEOPLE HERE have pointed out, this wasn't an issue with the Clintons making money off Russia.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

you always defend Trump by saying, "well, look at Hillary",.. irrelevant, two wrongs don't make a right.
    Trump is dirty, very very dirty, and it will be revealed, I got faith.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There is your "go to" in saying I am defending him. What you are missing is ZERO evidence has been presented. Its not a defense when one side has nothing but "claims" for over a year.

But like we have all said, if "dirty" is what you are concerned about, you should have NEVER supported HRC.

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

if there was nothing, it would go away,.. but the allegations are expanding, and it's only going to get bigger.

My job,.. to keep you guys informed and updated :)