Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Figures you would distort what I said. I made no claims about what Russian men were and were not.

I do know this; Russia is not filling up with dudes in dresses and sick fags seeking to influence children. That is here friend. Here in your home country.

XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No it filled with “men” who invade a country and rape children, torture civilians murder wholesale, steal and destroy just for kicks. I’m sure you think that’s better than here right?

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I’d like “broad brush” for 200, alex….

shane0911 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You build quite a strawman. Arts and craft are your thing?

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Strawman??? Which is the bigger strawman, describing a country where literally hundreds of thousands are pillaging rapeing murdering looting and are supported by large majority of the people….or trying to color a country by the actions of a pitiful few sick and sad outcasts? You raise strawman to a whole new level.

6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

The facts are in 2014 the Ukrainian government started shelling the Donbas region of their “own country” because the citizens there are majority ethnic Russian, speak predominantly Russian causing over 2M to flee to Russia in the years before Russia had enough of NATO and U.S. meddling in their backyard. Every agreement with NATO and the US was broken by NATO and the US concerning NATO expansion.
    Anyone debating those FACTS are disingenuous fools or liars.
    The US government compromised the Orthodox Patriarchate of Constantinople soon after WW2 and by extension the dioceses that fall under that umbrella. To the present several Eastern European governments have drafted legislation in an attempt to remove their churches from the Moscow patriarchate to under Constantinople. The US sent envoys to Ukraine to assist in the setup of a schismatic church that falls under Constantinople as well.
    The US is funding queer and degenerate organizations to infiltrate the Orthodox Church of America that was granted autocephalous status by Moscow in the 70’s. Several autocephalous and patriarchates controlled by Constantinople refuse to recognize the OCA.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

None of this is true. In the conflict zone, most of the civs have already left. Too add, Ukraine has been killing civs in the Donbas for years. There is much to be analyzed but it is a western lie that Russia just woke up one day and decided to invade.

In anycase, you took a discussion on degeneracy and applied your TDS to it. Its not my fault you suffer from lack of pursuit of excellence in the truest form. You simply virtue... Your idea of excellence consist of posting a collection of words lamenting your political leaders and your global view of morals upon the world; however, you lack action in every sense. You freely offer up young men to die without a single thought of your own personal sacrifice. To me, this is cowardly.

You do not seem to be in a mental state to have the conversation we were having. You just popped in to bleed everywhere.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
    XXL TideFan likes this.
  8. XXL TideFan

15 min of Tucker Carlson. Like him or hate him facts are facts. The Jamie Raskin that Carlson quoted as saying, “Russia is an orthodox Christian country with traditional values that needs to be destroyed” is a Jew whose father was a communist Jew that shilled for the Bolsheviks when Reagan was in office. I know, I know all of you Biden knob slobberers are shocked. FYI the energy information admin has stated as of Oct 14 there is only 25 days of diesel in the country. When the trucks and trains stop running what are you gonna do?

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Rex/winston will just continue to look the other way and pretend that these problems would still exist under DJT. They absolutely know they are full of bullshit but the tds won't allow their brains to function.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  10. XXL TideFan

80A1DBB0-6FB8-4CC8-9AAA-7543AE6416E1.jpeg

shane0911 likes this.