Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Heard a lot of chatter about abuse of power lately and that abuse of power is not technically a crime. That may be where all this winds up. I would hate to see that though because, like Trump or not, he has been harassed beyond belief an so have the people working for him. Some of these people deserve jail time whether they get it or not.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i don't think the investigation is complete, as the post article indicates. i do think barr waits until after the election in order to protect the doj as much as possible, but there will be fallout from this, the degree to be determined by who wins the election. barr has been portrayed by the dems as being under trump's thumb, but i believe barr is much more committed to the institution than to trump..... again, the supposition that the investigation is complete has only been alluded to by the washington post (attributed to anonymous sources, of course), and to my knowledge, not reported by any other outlet. This seems to be more of the same media tactic of promoting a premise that becomes the 'gotcha' moment of the day.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I hear what you are saying @kcal but this has happened over and over during the Trump administration. They announce an investigation that is obviously politically motivated and then after several months of all Trump supporters waiting with baited breath for the results only to have them announce a big nothing burger. Doesn't that ever get under your skin as a Trump supporter? It would mine...

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i understand. the difference for me is the optics of 90%+ negative coverage of trump and filtering this story through that lens...

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Errbody got Russian issues. Russia this, Russia that. Russia Russia Russia

https://www.outkick.com/facebook-twitter-biden-ny-post/
    The report shows a purported email Hunter Biden received from a high-ranking executive at a Ukrainian energy firm thanking him for the introduction to his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, less than a year before the vice president pressured officials to fire a prosecutor for investigating Burisma Holdings. Hunter Biden served on the board of Burisma.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Media is burying story already

APPTiger and shane0911 like this.
  8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

APPTiger and shane0911 like this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member