Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

With likely anyone else in the White House this country would be in serious existential trouble. His resiliency through all this is unmatched and can't be overstated. Maybe God is still on our side after all.

Yall somehow turned Donald j Trump into a sympathetic figure by buying into the nonsense. A staggering feat in itself yet inconceivable and an impossibility by any other means.

Probably guaranteed his reelection. The irony is almost incomprehensible.

Boy you got some doozies in here eh, baw.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@tirk ? What is there in my comments that was wrong? First my only issue was collusion/conspiracy. I said if he did it it was treason and impeachable...BUT I also said wait for the report. Guess what I did and as I’ve said I’m glad they found nothing.
    Second point I made was that anything other than collusion was not right to pursue. WHATS WRONG WITH THAT????
    The third point I made was that Mueller was a honorable man doing his job. What did the president say yesterday? Mueller is an honorable man. You have a problem with that.
    I have always been forthcoming about my opinion of Trump and provided documentation. Yet I also said I would much rather his term be ended by election. I have never endorsed the politics of anger, hate and division that he has used. Of course you’ll say what about the democrats? Well if you’re honest you’ll admit I’ve always been hard on them for the same reason.
    I’ll close with the same point I’ve often made. I’ll hold both Republicans and Democrats to the same standards. If we allow our allies to get away with things we call our opponents on then we’re nothing but hypocrites.

KyleK and GiantDuckFan like this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The fact that the left is angry to learn that a presidential candidate did not collude with a foreign power to steal an election, and that the election was therefore legitimate says a lot about their loyalty the country.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yeah about that, it was well known prior to this thing kicking off that the dossier was bullshit, that the FISA warrants were bullshit that the entire thing was bullshit yet you still wanted to wait and see.

Real stand up fella you are with the "wait and see" approach but be damned with the rule of law.

GTFOH with that garbage

tirk and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. tirk

you-are-here-2019.jpg

Frogleg and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

8. tirk

9. tirk

Mueller was complicit in the ruining of lives allowing this shit show to continue. General Mike Flynn for one. Manafort for another. Their families destroyed.

He ordered SWAT teams to raid their houses in the middle of the night knowing there was no collusion. Stone is another. Add papadopoulos. Unethical action and inaction. Why did he allow this. Mueller failed.

Trump told everyone they were spying on him from the getgo yet he was mocked. He was right. Again.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux