Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Come on now. Are you sure you're from the South? Look, there are plenty of variations and historically, it devolves from the concept of coming from noble birth. But in this case, the implication is someone being treated with respect.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Dam right. And the older they get the more it costs.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Then phrase it that way. If I were a kid this is the exact thing that would make me want to rebel.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

People find what they are looking for. It wouldn't bother my daughter either because it's right in line with what I've taught her and she's not looking to be offended at every facking thing. As a reminder....my mother raised me to be some kind of feminist where I got offended if someone opened a door for me. What a mistake that was.

The truth is, while we should expect more self-control from men, it's still always a woman's lead, a woman's choice. Right? How many times have you said on here that abortion is up to the woman? Well, if it ends with her, then it starts with her. And even more truth....girls seem to have a difficult time being able to say "no" to boys. And a big reason is a lack of self-confidence and self-esteem. If a girl learns to carry herself a certain way....then it goes a long way. It's time to stop nit-picking every little word and every little sentence and apply some common sense.

This situation was exacerbated by an over-emotional hysteric who probably has no life and is now a social justice warrior. She's dangerous.

shane0911, KyleK, el005639 and 5 others like this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

so be the solution and all that stuff by reading what v-ball said to them

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I find this very interesting. As I have said continuously other than collusion/conspiracy with Russia I am not in favor of taking actions against Trump. I think Trump is execrable as president but that’s not impeachable. This article points out some of the many inconsistencies in the approach to these investigations and those of the establishment. That is as troubling as conspiracy.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/22/6-takeaways-about-paul-manafort-and-michael-cohens-legal-woes/

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Sometimes I like Levin and sometimes not....his take here is solid.

8. LaSalleAve

So if he broke the law to become president you don’t think that’s impeachable?

9. LaSalleAve

I can’t stand that little hot tempered midget. But why didn’t he have a problem with Cohen months ago? All of the sudden Michael Cohen is a scumbag to these people.

Wanna know why? Because this New York mafioso run crime presidency and it’s suppoeters don’t like rats.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Probably not. The implication at least is that they should be committed in office. Now as i and many others have said impeachment is a political not criminal proceeding.
    It is up to the House to determine if there was an impeachable act and the Senate to try the impeached party. Not only presidents subject to impeachment. Members of the federal judiciary are as well.