Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

After having mentioned the "ist" issue, I happened to read this story and it not only confirms my thought process but it highlights the absurdity of some aspects of the women's movement and the overuse of #MeToo.

"A Texas school district has removed a quote that was painted above lockers at a middle and elementary school after the quote sparked criticism online this week.

"The more you act like a lady, the more he'll act like a gentleman," the quote read, according to a tweet posted by Lisa Beckman on Friday.

Beckman said the quote was found at Gregory-Lincoln Middle School in Houston Independent School District. Students in kindergarten through 8th grade attend the school, according to its website."
    [​IMG]
    Wow, really lbeckman? Just a tad bit excessive on the hyperbole IMO. Is she really "horrified"? In a stretch, I can sorta get her point and yet, is there something inherently wrong with a woman being a lady? Can one not BE a lady and yet still be assertive, strong, capable, and have the ability to bring out the best in a man? Nothing discriminatory or misogynistic about it.

I have to say, thank God for comments. Here are a few from her twitter feed...

"Evidently "nasty women" who dress up in vagina costumes are not fans of the following quote: "The more you act like a lady, the more he'll act like a gentleman."

[​IMG]

"it erases our LGBT students."......."Ma’am we can’t paint “It’s okay to suck dicks. It’s okay to be a carpet-muncher” on the wall."

"I like it. It's a way of saying give respect and you'll get respect. There's not a thing wrong with it. Good grief will the left ever stop making everything a gender, sexist or discriminatory issue and let our kids to be kids without all the drama?"

Can I get an amen?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    BAY0U BENGAL, shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

So Papadoupoulous is getting 1-6 months for lying to FBI and nothing to testify against Trump. Another unraveling of the collusion narrative

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

mounting evidence suggests that mifsud was a western asset

if so?

our govt was running a covert op into the trump campaign

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dk50H0CV4AA8EZ-.jpg
    "Yo skank munchers your vaginas are safe from male hands believe me"

Bengal B likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The more you act like a lady the more he will act like a gentleman?

I mean that doesn’t repulse me or anything or horrify me but it is pretty damn funny if anyone believes that bullshit.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Think about it. The more you act like a whore the more that guys will treat you like a whore.

Now reverse that.

uscvball, el005639 and HalloweenRun like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

StaceyO is gonna get you for this one! Delete it, LOL

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

What is wrong with encouraging young girls to act like ladies. And in the same point encouraging young men to act like gentlemen.

uscvball likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

Nothing. But basically telling a woman that in order to be treated well you must conform to whatever standard has been set is a little dumb imo.

10. LaSalleAve

I’d rather hang out with a whore.

Bengal B likes this.