Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

cast a wider net for your news folks...listen to podcasts, read realclearpolitics and make yourself read an article from a different point of view and it will do one of 2 things: solidify your point of view or make you question what you believe. watch Rachel Maddox and Laura Ingraham back to back and it will make you question your sanity

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I've seen a lot of dumb shit on gofundme but this one made me question other people's sanity.

https://www.gofundme.com/peterstrzok

"All funds raised on this GoFundMe will be put into a trust dedicated to covering Pete’s hefty – and growing – legal costs and his lost income....

Peter Strzok is a proud husband and father...."

Hilarious!

"It was also revealed that Strzok was having an affair with F.B.I. lawyer Lisa Page that was deemed “problematic.” But the text conversations that Strzok and Page exchanged during the Clinton investigation and 2016 presidential campaign were deemed far worse, The Post, citing multiple officials familiar with the matter, reported.

Specifically, Strzok called then presidential candidate Donald Trump an “idiot” and “awful” and wrote that Hillary Clinton “should win 100,000,000 – 0” in text messages to Page, among other incendiary comments."

Proud husband? Phuck this idiot. He deserves what he gets.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is there any way to do a gofundme to hire top notch attorneys to assist his prosecutors?

shane0911 likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

There seems to be a gofundme for every stupid thing on the planet so go for it.

5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Well, you did reply to my post so what was I supposed to think. My conscience is clear.

6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Well, if Putin has stuff on Trump, Trump must not be too worried about it as he keeps adding sanctions

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That's what I'm saying. He just wrapped a chair leg in barbed wire and stuck it right in Putin's corn hole.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

That GOFUNDME for STROZK, who was bound to have been an SES, making plenty of money, is a joke. Raised my eyebrow for sure.

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

In the end, Trump's biggest problems will not be what he did or did not do with the Russians, but with how he dealt with all the stuff surrounding the muck.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Thats what happens when that's all there is.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.