Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

152551886682.jpg

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They are. If you turned off CNN, you would know this.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I don't understand you. I literally lay out my case and call Trump some form of corrupt and you still don't like it. You are no different than those ANTIFA thugs who scream "Fascsit" while acting Fascist.

I have given you the definition. Please take the time to read it again. I don't know how to be more clear to you.

Did I say I was OK with it?

How were they successful? What results where changed at the hands of the Russians? Can you clarify this please?

Correct, So I haven't crucified Trump because there is no evidence that has been presented. Its amazing you make my points for me.

I can't challenge what Trump says because I can't talk to Trump. I challenge you and your opinions. You fail miserably to back them up.

Winston can clarify his point. You can't. Huge difference.

I wasn't outraged with any admin that did those things. I have bigger things to worry about. Unless you suggest Obama admins were squeaky clean, I never have seen a post you being "outraged". Only when Trump triggers you...

Putin has misinformation campaigns on both. Funny you believe him when you want. Even if Trump was his favorite, can you point me to what votes were manipulated? Or do you contend some other conspiracy that changed our election?

About 98% of them.

I didn't defend anyone.

Can you please tell me how our election was manipulated and what votes where changed or altered that changed the outcome of the election?

You see, you act like propaganda campaigns from these nations just started. They haven't. I am not sure why you are not more upset that our government didn't stop Russia from doing this a decade ago.

Oh thats right, you were sucking off Osama...

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am not sure of your point. Trump talks shit on Twitter. He hasn't once, in the long history of this investigation tried to stop it. Just talk shit about it. Its just noise to incite the masses.

Why do you get so worked up over it?

I think he wanted to at some point, but he was also the one that allowed it to happen. He could have squashed it before it started.

The longer it goes, the less damaging it is to him in my opinion.

6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I have never said it wasn't a legitimate investigation - Russia tried to meddle in our elections. We know that. The part that has me baffled is what Trump should be "on the hook" for when nothing has come out of it saying he has done something so far. You are cherry-picking again.

Bengal B, uscvball and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Yes - I am wanting to hear this as well. The "success" the Russians had was to create discord in America. They have definitely succeeded in that. But what results were changed? Every official who has commented on this says the results were not changed as a result of their meddling.

uscvball and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Obama assured me it was impossible for anyone to disrupt our elections or hack them.

Oh, also, voter fraud is a myth.

el005639 likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Actually Shane and others have said it was illegitimate. I was addressing them...unless you have a guilty conscience you shouldn’t be bothered or even agree.
    As to cherry picking I’ve never said Trump did anything yet. I’m waiting for Mueller to report and have substantial evidence ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. I’ve repeatedly said while I don’t like Trump I don’t want him railroaded. I also don’t like people pronouncing it illegimate or a witch hunt with nothing but Trump’s bluster trying to destroy it before the evidence comes out.
    Those who say there’s no evidence and you’re right there isn’t any yet....because Mueller has kept a lid on it.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Too busy covering up for Trump. At least the ones on the committee are. Gowdy (autocorrects to Goofy btw) and Nunes the 2 clowns