Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes, I ask for the evidence of the "guilt" you cast. Burden is on you...

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Conspiring against the United States is a misdemeanor.

I mean, maybe you can tell me how this relates to Trump and Russian collusion?

Let me guess, "we have to wait and see".....

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...iracy-against-the-united-states-paul-manafort

It’s a charge that was included in the first round of indictments against Gates and Manafort. None of the charges in Gates and Manafort’s indictments have anything to do with the 2016 campaign or collusion with Russia to help Trump, and neither of the offenses to which Gates has pled guilty do either.

The charges do not relate to the 2016 election or possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. They concern Manafort's long previous career as one of Russia's most vocal paid defenders in Washington. You can read the indictment below, or here.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No, it's really not. I am not the investigator or the prosecutor so there is no reason why I should have said evidence. This is a figment of your imagination or something else that you've gleaned from your handler, Q. I fed your silly question back to you as a means of displaying it's futility and you bit.

All of that said, FBI investigations are not started because of political vendetta or any other conspiracy theory that you learned on 4chan last night. The investigation into Clinton's emails was not a political one...….or you disagree with that too? You see, in order for the FISA warrants to move forward they had to be approved by a judge and a grand jury.....who were showed the evidence to justify each indictment.....agreed that each of these individuals should be indicted. We have multiple members of Trumps campaign and family lying repeatedly about their meetings with Russians. In fact, Flynn was indicted for doing so. So was Papadapoulus. But there's nothing there, right? Nothing to see there......

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

so you're cool with it?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did I say I was? I have only contended it has nothing to do with Trump or Russia. You keep saying it does. Mueller says it doesn't. It just came up in Muellers hunt for the Red October.

You then said the best part was coming up quoting the conspiracy charge. It just sounds scary.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...ort-and-Rick-Gates-indictment-10-30-2017.html

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well Page was an FBI informant who mysteriously found himself on the Turmp campaign who the FBI then used a FISA on to gather intel.

FISA also confirms the Steel Dosier was used which has known false information.

As you said, the information must of been legit, yet we have ZERO indictments on collusion. Odd....

Oh yea, lets wait another 5 years. Maybe then huh?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Doesn't the prosecution have to show the evidence it has of guilt?

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Only when there’s a charge and trial set. Never to the public...that could be construed as a breach of ethics. A lawyer with experience before the federal bar would need to clarify but I think they may only have to show exculpatory evidence.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

before the trial they do, during the investigation they don't,.. pretty sure
    this is a special situation though, Mueller's directive is to submit a report to congress after the investigation is complete,.. this trial and the next is to lay ground work and motivate/scare witnesses down the road, IMO. I think Gates' has a lot more to tell too.

@Winston1 , in this trial Manafort is being tried by the New York District Attorney on State not Federal charges,.. this prevents Trump from pardoning Manafort ;)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018