Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No it's not unless you are some lunatic conspiracy theorist. If Trump had the goods he would have laid them out there long ago. Did Q tell you that Trump was going to declassify?

2. Tiger in NC

Why keep lying about the nature of this meeting? Why the secretive obfuscation when it comes to this particular meeting? If it's as mundane as you say then why has their story changed on it so many times?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If? No, its a political game. The FISA was HEAVILY redacted. Like 70%. You don redact useless stuff and you dont show your cards early.

But I mean, if we use your logic "If Mueller had the goods, he would have laid them out there long ago."

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Probably because they are armatures at running for political office and don't know what they are doing?

5. Tiger in NC

I don't care what anyone else thinks. Sometimes I agree with LaSalle and sometimes I don't. The very fact that we have an FBI investigation into one and we do not have an FBI investigation into the other should be all you need to know. You honestly think that the FBI would just turn a blind eye to one crime while trying to prosecute another? That's stupid, even for you. I can't help it what any of you think. It's not my problem.
    It's so fucking laughable that because you and 8 other dudes on a chat forum disagree with me that I need to take a look in the mirror. That's absurd.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

False, we dont have an investigation because of the Trump tower meeting. So maybe you should read up on it.

Meeting a Russian is not illegal. HRC met with the Ukraines. This is not why we have the investigation

Its not funny. Its just sad you are this thick.

7. Tiger in NC

dude, I know you are one of these Qanon people. You buy into every fucking conspiracy theory out there. Plus, you keep saying "Trump could declassify it." Then why hasn't he? If he is holding the cards to make this whole thing go away, what is he waiting for? I mean the dude gets on Twitter and whines and cries and pitches a fit and says Sessions should shut down the investigation but according to you Trump has the ability to declassify everything and prove all us stupid democrats wrong but he just isn't doing it. Yeah right. Go back and tell you how Q tells you to answer that one.

8. Tiger in NC

do they have lawyers? are they so stupid that they didn't have attorneys who could tell them whether this was illegal or not? are you down to arguing that they were just too fucking stupid? sounds like it.....

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The meeting IS NOT ILLEGAL you dolt.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can you list my conspiracy theories?

The only one I have talked about is the Deep State. The deep state you believe in.