Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Already said this isnt going to happen, that you would even think that it would says you know nothing about what Trump is doing. If you dorks are so spun up about Trump being a "liar" why on Earth would you think he would ever tell Vlad the truth.

Cant have it both ways

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No However there is a lot of reason to dislike what he’s doing and speak out against it....as I did against Obama and HRC.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No that is just peoples opinion without concrete facts. Trumps actions are how you define him and he has been the toughest on Russia in some time.

Sorry he touched you though.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Damn you are a good parrot. Trump says that he’s the toughest on Russia but the truth is he’s not. The sanctions were passed by Congress before he was elected and he’s resisted imposing all of them. He has spoken of acknowledging Russian theft of Crimea...is that tough? He denies that Russia tried to influence his election in spite of the universal evidence and comments by his own people. He treats our allies as foes and coddles up to Putin. Name one action he’s taken or supported that increased pressure on Russia.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

According to you yes. He has openly talked shit about them AND demanded NATO do more instead of making deals with Russia. You see, NATO, Dems, et al say one thing and actually do another and Trump calls everyone on it.

No, He denies he worked with Russia to influence the election. It is a very precise and well articulated message for those who aren't emotional Nacy's.

The way YOU and the MEDIA frame the argument, if Trump agrees to any of it, then it would mean Trump is not legitimate. He simply will never admit to such a farce.

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

This to me is funny, even if I was the #1 Trumper, I think this would be funny. Please, no one, go into anger or stress induced cardiac arrest.

[​IMG]

el005639 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This is a prime example of why you have to do a better job of sourcing and careful reading. He's a former "undercover officer" and yet you turned that into "operative". Do you know there's a difference?

This dude worked for FusionX and Crumpton. That means he probably knows what the CIA was doing to manipulate the political situation in Afghanistan, he knows all about hacking.....under Dubya. I want to laugh out loud at the hypocrisy and the lack of transparency going on with the political "game" here. So just because a political climber who lied and spied for Dubya says so....you want to believe him. Got it.