Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That is how stuff works, that is how businesses grow, by making more money. Its not a terrible thing. If they raise them too much then the buying public will respond. Its called being elastic

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Of all the threads you choose to shit in this one.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Today was great.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont know about the rest you guys but the stink coming from Mueller and his Storm Troopers I smell all the way to my house in Houston. Leonard Skynard can smell it too.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Russians issues might have gotten hotter if the story that Russian $$$$ paid off Stormy is accurate. Having a Russian linked to Putin funneling money to Cohan and through him to Stormy does not look good. Time will tell.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As I watched the news this morning the national news media is continuing the all out assault on Trump. It seems to me they’re conflating a lot of things and assuming the worst for Trump. They want revenge not justice. I do want justice. You all know my opinion of him and many of his policies.
    However I don’t want him railroaded. I don’t want him impeached unless he colluded to steal the election. If he didn’t it needs to be made clear and the investigation dropped. I remind you that investigation is still in process and the recent news of money transfers from Russians is a sign that there is reason to continue. If he colluded impeach and convict him. If he committed other crimes before inauguration, adjudication should wait until he’s out of office. If he commits/committed other crimes while in office (other than obstruction) bring them to light for a decision.
    It’s bad precedent to force him out for any other reason. Terms of office are set by elections. If you want him out vote him out in 2020. Otherwise respect the decision of the voters.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Remember Winston, these are allegations by someone wanting to keep their name in the news. You can't have two entities paying for the same thing in one week - someone is fabricating

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well obviously not, it can't be the voters decision if you still want to chase Ivan down a rabbit hole.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

My point exactly @dachsie. There’s a lot of noise and some smoke. Let the Mueller investigation finish.
    Sorry @shane0911 I see the Russian threat as too serious to ignore. Putin hates us and would do anything to weaken us. If Trump knowingly took help from Putin it’s wrong and treason IMO.

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I hate Trump, the Dotard, and his addled integrity. Unfortunately, just like Hillary who was even worse, the media is much worse than Trump.

EVERYTHING MSNBC reports is a dig at Trump. Only a mass shooting gets them off that narrative, but only for a moment. NEWS has been replaced by opinion and spin. I honestly don’t see how those newsreaders can look into the camera and say what they say.

I have the time, the resources, experience and background to ferret out the truth, or at least give it a go. Many do not. It’s a real problem.

Winston1 and Bengal B like this.