Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

LOL....That was my friend who snorted an oyster and spit it out his mouth. I was extremely impressed and swore loyalty to him. Maybe that's what Trump needs to do in front of Sessions.

My friend is the drummer for the radiators...

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well, why don't you just go on and say that there was none because ...well because it didn't freaking happen. Mueller can't find his ass with both hands, a map and a compass yet he is doing his best Peter Sellers to beat the band.

It's time all you America hating snobs get the fuck on board. This was a witch, no screw that this was a snipe hunt from day 1 and all it has done is to piss onto the wheels of progress.

Trump won, he beat that geriatric retard murderer that y'all threw out there fair and square. Get over it and get on with your life cause the shit you're missing ain't too damn bad right now.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Where the F are you coming from Shane. First off I never said Trump colluded, i NEVER said anything other than Trump won and HRC lost. Are you senile or do I need to remind you there was and is no more severe critic of the bitch than me? Get a grip.
    I said it was a serious enough question to fully investigate. I’ve pointed to information that concerned me such as Manafort’s dealings, Flynn’s actions and Page’s contacts. I’m concerned with Trump’s resistance to critiquing Putin for almost 2 years.
    If you are a patriot and I know you are then the efforts of the Russians to interfere should both alarm you and Piss you off If Trump is innocent don’t you want it proven? More importantly if it actually happened wouldn’t you be pissed at someone working with our most entrenched adversary? You’ve served our country with honor. What would you think if your commanding officer gave the Russians critical defense information or had been compromised.
    I’m not saying he did it. I’ve never said he did it. I did and do say we must know the truth wherever it leads. If you don’t believe the same.......

4. shane0911

Blah blah blah

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Delusional you never let facts get in the way do you?

shane0911 and COTiger like this.
  6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

To quote Al Michaels, "Do you believe in miracles?"

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

"Yes!"

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Looks like They tapped Trumps lawyer AFTER the election.

9. shane0911

The facts dear Winston is they have been running down rabbit holes for well over a year now and have nothing. This isn't a pro Trump opinion it's a "it's time for this shit to end" opinion. It's clear that they are just going to turn it upside down and shake until some shit falls out and that is not a good look for the country.

Those are the facts and it appears you are the one that doesn't want to grasp them.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

where did you see this pride? I've looked around and can't find a reference