Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I need to go find my posts that this ordeal would turn up more Dems than Trump. Looks like I am headed in the right direction...

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry Mr 02_small.jpg its seems your snakes are starting to bite each other, it's a beautiful thing to see.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That was actually funny Moe, good job

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks, try to inject humor when trying to make a point doesn't always work out.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

with the news that the dems have filed a lawsuit to use trump, wikileaks, etc. I'm convinced the Russia narrative is done.

looks like they hope something sticks because nothing else has

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So let’s say there was NO collusion. Then the very reason for the special prosecutor is void. However he has found other crimes by Trump’s team and maybe by Trump (pure speculation). So let’s say these crimes are sealed and not used for impeachment; what do you do with them after Trump leaves office. It seems to me to be a delicious opportunity for both republicans and democrats to show themselves to be hypocrites and fools.
    The republicans if they oppose prosecution of Trump just as the have bee baying for the prosecution of HRC Of course the democrats for doing the exact opposite, protecting HRC then railing away to charge Trump.
    On a more serious note there is a substantial question of trying politicians after they leave office. This is the same issue that forced Julius Caesar to cross the Rubicon. If it seems prosecution is political payback by opponents then that undermines the incentive to share or change power through election. Does that mean politicians have a get out of jail free card? It doesn’t need to. It means we must be very careful and work hard to avoid prosecution seem political payback. It will take maturity and judgement on both side. We’ve seen it before we should be able to again.
    The position special prosecutor supposedly apolitical has become anything but. As in the separation of power; prosecution of politicians for crime takes maturity, judgement and a willingness to put country above party and self.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Maturity from the same society that is snorting condoms up their nose...good one

tirk, Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think it was @stevescookin who said he had snorted a raw oyster. He is old enough to lnow better.

stevescookin likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It's "know" not "lnow" , got ya professor.

stevescookin likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Look at your keyboard. If it's the same as mine you will notice that the K is right next to the L. Fat fingers.