Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Trying to seize the moral high ground on this mess is a tad difficult. Worst and worster! How could we have ended up here? I feel like a “good German” in the 1930s!

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I doubt that you know what Nixon's crimes were.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I know exactly what they were. I also know if any conservative had done half the stuff the Clintons did they would be in jail.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

the same thing you call the Koch's or Mercer's I suppose......donors

I'm sure you and your preferred media outlets would love it if we all bought into your theory that everything from this administration happens in a vacuum but it simply does not. At the very least there is a thick cloud of smoke surrounding this administration and this President. Mueller's investigation will reveal whether there is fire there too.

and if he paid off a hooker to silence her during a campaign then he would be in violation of campaign finance laws, and if he laundered said money to hide it from publicity then he would also be a money launderer and likely in cahoots with the IRS. so, tits or not, your Uncle-Aunt, would still be in trouble

This is exactly what I was talking about when I said that you act like each of these incidents happened in a vacuum. I honestly do not know what the connection is between them and the campaign, but why would I? Why would any good prosecutor or investigator go around telling everyone what they know before the entire story has been put together? So your persistant request for proof from a bunch of guys on an internet chat forum is a cheap way of obfuscating and refusing to admit that your guy is likely in trouble.

so you swallowed?

well, I mean I guess it's a 100% since you already told us that Hillary never came out of your mouth.

fucking cry baby. you sure do cry and whine a lot. FOX isn't highly conservative.....FOX is a tool of the Republican party and the Trump administration. They are state sponsored "news" Pretending like conservatives don't make up half of the media is just a lie but it doesn't fit your narrative that the big bad media is bullying poor Donny boy. What a little bitch.....

5. Tiger in NC

And if you take every piece of news as it relates to the Russia investigation in a vacuum then it is easy for you to believe this narrative but the truth is that this is only piece of a much larger puzzle. Truth be told we do not know if those 13 Russians were colluding with the campaign but it's one more piece of information that is related to this investigation. As I told 123, no good prosecutor or investigator would show their cards and tell the public everything they know about an investigation until they've had time to gather all the facts. It wouldn't be fair to them or the subject of their investigation.

With regards to your assertion that the SC should really be investigating the Clinton campaign.....why? What crime did they commit by paying for opposition research? We now know that the investigation was started long before the dossier came along so why do you keep going back to the dossier? I bet it's because your preferred media has instructed you to believe this.

6. Tiger in NC

I'd put it at 50-50.........LOL

Bengal B likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

I don't think you do,.. prove it, tell me what they were

without spinning off onto the Clintons

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I wonder if he knows about the dirty ass trick Nixon pulled as it pertains to the Vietnam war?

Or wait, maybe that was LBJ...no I think it was Nixon and LBJ caught him lying

9. GiantDuckFan

do you mean, how candidate Nixon and his campaign associates worked surreptitiously with the South Vietnamese government to obstruct peace talks between the US and North Vietnam.

Nixon's plan was to prevent Vice President and presidential candidate Hubert Humphry from getting a bump in the polls if formal peace talks began,.. the Nixon camp was probably decisive in convincing President Thieu to defy President Johnson –Thieu went before a joint session of the South Vietnamese national assembly a few days after Johnson's big "bombing halt announcement" and said that his government would not be going to Paris, effectively torpedoing the talks and dealing a blow to Humphrey's election chances,.. to gain political advantage Nixon knowingly delayed the negotiations and prolonged the war.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Right big money = deep state. They control the votes and the flow of government. Or do you just deny everything because I said it?

My theory? You are the one posting paragraphs about "ifs".... Read no further than below dipshit.

IF he murdered someone that would be murder.....

I am persistent that there was zero proof other than a "Hooker getting pissed" story to start a SC into trump. Latest news is now Mueller is about ready to wrap this up and wont interview Trump. Where have we seen this before?

I swallowed this nice Bourbon after I cleaned your mums pipes...

No, you made a claim and have yet to back it up. As per usual.

In fact, you have literally said the exact same words as Don Lemonhead.

shane0911 likes this.