Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You ready?

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well. This is funny.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think we are starting to see why Comey rejected the claims.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

@uscvball

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Glad you dug up one of my old threads because I'm not going to spend the time to do it. In that post I left out mentioning the Rothschild banking family who have financed both sides of every war since the 1700's.

uscvball and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This crap is getting crazy. Like, tinfoil hat crazy.

uscvball likes this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Repeat after me.....

Valerie Jarrett.

This post was nails.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Bingo.

"Lord Jacob Rothschild and four other people are feared dead after a plane and helicopter crashed in mid-air over the Rothschild estate in Buckinghamshire on Friday afternoon.

Wreckage from both aircraft fell from the sky after local residents reported hearing a loud bang shortly after midday. According to authorities, the pilot of the helicopter and its single passenger, as well as the pilot and a passenger of the plane all died in the crash....

The Rothschild’s are commonly believed to have engineered WWI in order to force the British government into creating Israel by getting them to sign the Balfour Declaration in 1917.

Lord Rothschild also boasted that the New World Order, which his family heads, would be in place by 2018."
    http://yournewswire.com/lord-rothschild-dead-plane-crash/

"An issue of the Rothschild controlled Economist magazine published in 1988 openly told its readers that a world currency would be in place by 2018.....

With this in mind, the Economist is operating as a quasi-propaganda arm for the banking empire and it is meant to prime the public opinion that the globalist agenda will implement....

In the magazine, on January 9, 1988, it was said that 30 years from now people in the United States, Europe and the Japanese along with others in countries that are rich, will be paying for shopping using the same currency.

The price of items will not be shown in yen, dollars or the great British pound, but in one currency."

The US must reject any movement in this direction. That's why the Euro was trash along with any trade agreements with Asia. Trump is the anti-Rothschild in some ways.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I’m no fan of Trump and if he or anyone on his campaign colluded with the Russians in the campaign justice must be served. However if Mueller finds no evidence of this but chooses to prosecute for something like this, it will be a gross injustice. Like Watergate devolving into a trial about sex with an intern.
    Overreach by prosecutors is is no better in high office than in common crime.
    http://reason.com/blog/2018/02/01/donald-jr-trump-tower-meeting-was-not-a

10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

So wait a minute. If the dossier was used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign, wouldn't we already know if there was collusion with Russia cause they were watching them?

LSUpride123 likes this.