Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And Duck, that is why I absolutely cannot stand this investigation. This investigation is NOT about Russia in my eyes. It is 100% about POWER.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Not until everything is exposed.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Donald's an overblown car salesman, a charlatan,.. domestically our Presidents are weak anyhow, Trump's inept, chaotic, crazy or senile, but can't really do much damage here at home. On the world stage however the U.S. President is mighty,.. it's too dangerous to let someone unstable wield that kinda power,.. we gotta get Trump out of there, the sooner the better.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

His overseas visits have been good. Only the leftest Germany and Capitulating France have issues.

To suggest he wields some dictator "like" power is not true. What he has been able to do with China/Russia on NK has been very positive.

He has never suggested "I have a pen", yet.

5. GiantDuckFan

There are issues with England, Australia and Mexico too.

Theoretical question,.. If Trump orders an air strike (anywhere), will that attack happen?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He cant order one just "anywhere". The ME is a cluster-fuck of legal issues IMO, but that was set before him.

I think he does have the authority, to say, respond to a NK missile launch, which would be debated, but honestly, we are out of viable options.

Unlike Obama, I think Trump genuinely listens to his military advisers on what they see best.

To your other points, Mexico, Australia, can get bent. We have support in England still. They, after-all, voted for Brexit.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

why not?

what's ME?.. I googled
    and what the hell do you mean?.. "He has never suggested "I have a pen", yet"

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Middle East.

That was Obama's go to line if Congress didn't do what he wanted. Was a joke about the power of the president.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Did you watch the debates. First he destroyed all the other Republican candidates and then after his first debate with Hillary was petty much a draw he destroyed her in the remaining debates. That and her own unlikeability got Trump elected.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You're absolutely right he inherited a cluster in the ME (that's Middle East GDF) I think you're correct that he actually respects and listens to his military advisers. Yet he is also leery of certain moves like expansion in Afghanistan.
    He has recovered from early mistakes in dealing with European allies. My major foreign policy concern is his admiration of thuggish dictators and apparent blindness to Putin's aggression.
    You see Pride I do look at the whole picture. I'll point out any positives even as I rake him over the coals on other things.