Russian issues

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can someone explain to me like I'm 5 the issue with the Russian officials/ Ambassadors?

This ambassador was at the speech sitting next to Dems, went to the oval office with Obama, Met with Dems and GOP numerous times, but there is some conspiracy going on?

I am to believe that Trump, who was given ZERO chance, has all the GOP members and Russia working together? For what exactly?

Honestly, what is the fear here?

Perple likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

It's this question; Did the Trump campaign collude with the Russians, in hacking and releasing the Democrats e-mails, with the intent of manipulating the Presidential election results?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

IF they knew of the Russian hacks how would that not be answered as well? Side meetings here and there during campaign events, were many ambassadors were present means collusion?

I mean, seriously?

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It doesn't mean collusion, but it doesn't mean there wasn't collusion either. We will find out though.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"Nuclear combat toe to toe with the Rooskies" Aint it funny how the libtards used to love the Rooskies and now hate them.
    giphy (1).gif

Perple and HalloweenRun like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

For me, it's this question; Did the Democrats have so much to hide that they never disputed what was in those emails and now are hell bent on getting the AG out of there?

It is beyond funny that Democrats are still sticking to this nonsense story about Hillary losing because Trump colluded with the Russians. Hillary lost because she was a shitty candidate and even shittier human being. Even the Russians could be pine riders on this one.

KyleK and HalloweenRun like this.
  7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

doubt they'll find anything at all on Trump.

I'd like DOJ to investigate fake news CNN & giving Clinton the questions before a presidential debate. that is interfering with an election. Firing Donna Brazile just the tip of a massive collusion between MSM & liberals, imo

and Loretta lynch /Clinton thing ain't holding water either.

8. GiantDuckFan

I don't think it's about Clinton,.. I think it's about Russian interference in our election,.. and collaboration with the enemy.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol. So. Where is the proof?

This Russian guy talked with Obama 22 times.

Is obama in on it?

10. GiantDuckFan

Senate panel to investigate Russian election interference
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...igate-russian-election-interference/97411482/

....two senators announced Thursday that they are launching a bipartisan investigation of Russia's efforts to influence the U.S. election and democratic elections in other nations.

"Our goal is simple — to the fullest extent possible we want to shine a light on Russian activities to undermine democracy," the two senators said in a joint statement. "Our efforts will be guided by the belief that we have an obligation to follow the facts wherever they may lead."

The U.S. intelligence community last year concluded that Russia tried to interfere in America's election in order to help Trump and hurt Democrat Hillary Clinton..... Several other congressional committees, including both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, are also investigating Russia's attempt to influence the American election.

:cool: laugh if you want, but this is no joke

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017