Rueben Randle's Thoughts

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 8, 2012.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

per twitter

is he right or wrong for this, not the context?

@RuebenRandle: They could easily just throw the fade James Wright

quote:

@RuebenRandle: 9 men in the box & u run the ball

quote:

@RuebenRandle: I wonder do everybody still put all the blame on @JJefferson9 & @jarrett__lee

quote:

@RuebenRandle: I'll never point the blame on anyone. It's always a collective effort

quote:

@RuebenRandle: I still support LSU. Always will. But It frustrates me to know we have a way better team than what we display every Saturday

tirk likes this.
  2. Tiger420

Tiger420 Sell crazy someplace else, all stocked up here.

Exercising his right to free speech. He and anyone else who played for LSU probably have more right than anyone to express their opinion about the Tigers. They're the ones who busted their butts to play the game on the field. The rest of us get to sit back and watch. We don't have near the skin the game.

I agree with some of what he says. Although I don't think anyone blames Lee and Jefferson exclusively. The coaches played a huge role in the NCG failure. We all know this team rises and falls through collective effort or lack of. That goes for the guys making the calls on the sideline as well.
    I still contend that this team is failing (in part) on offense because of a lack of a Rueben Randle. We don't have any receivers like that right now ...

Sourdoughman likes this.
  3. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

I cant argue with anyone of his tweets!! I think the play calling made jefferson and Lee look worse than they really were.

4. dudley

dudley oops!

Here's one for you

"Three and out is a turnover" - Dudley

HalloweenRun and StaceyO like this.
  5. Tiger in TX

Tiger in TX Quack

"But It frustrates me to know we have a way better team than what we display every Saturday"

This is the most telling quote to me, and I agree with RR 100%. It makes me sick to watch our coaches piss away all of that talent every single week, because they are too hard headed with their offensive game plan. It is completely unfair to the players to have to go through this every week. ESPECIALLY the defense who does everything, and more, necessary to dominate opponents. In my entire time as a tiger fan, I have never been more dissappointed in our coaching staff.

6. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

"wrong".....three and out is a change of possession...not a turnover, a turnover is a fumble, an interception, or a turnover on downs....ie going for it on fourthdown and not making it. Punting on forth down is not a turnover! It's a change of possession.

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I ask again (not from this thread, but others), who exactly is "this talent" of whom you speak?

8. Tiger in TX

Tiger in TX Quack

Is that a joke?

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Well, I'm speaking about the WRs. List all this talent. And please don't start with Russell Shepard.

10. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

So you disagree that there is talent? Or do you want names so you can rip apart players who you believe are not talented? Just curious.

b_leblanc likes this.