Romney Easily Won The Debate

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 3, 2012.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Well at least we learned that Obama's claim of tax breaks for businesses taken abroad was not truf.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

The Tax Policy Center has long been considered non-partisan. The Brookings Institute is comprised of scholars who espouse political beliefs that span the spectrum.

cutting tax rates by 20% and cutting taxes 20% are the same things. Of course he said his plan was revenue neutral; that's the same thing that George Bush said in 2001 and 2003 and we all know how that is going.

Hint: If the math added up he would put his plan on paper like Obama has done on his web site. The fact that he has not revealed his plans should tell you that the math doesn't add up.

3. Tiger in NC

If I tell you that I am God and you should start praying to me does that make me God? No.

Mitt says he will no raise the deficit. What has he done that makes you believe him? Where is his plan? Obama's plan is on his web site and is very clear. Mitt will not do that because the math doesn't add up and he knows it.

Mitt lied about his positions last night and it worked for him last night but it will haunt him.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why did you ever vote for Obama based on the said above?

You offer no evidence of this lie.

Are you the liar now?

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

It's amazing how quickly "Hope and Change" became "Change the Subject".

It's tough to run on your record when you've failed miserably.

Like they say...the first step to getting out of a hole is to stop digging. We should stop digging on November 6th. ;)

Winston1 likes this.
  6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Indeed. It was established by tax experts who had served in the Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and Bill Clinton administrations to provide unbiased analysis of tax issues.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

List the failures.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

those that are stupid enough to believe Romney when he says that he wont cut taxes on the rich were probably also the ones that believed W when he said it. how'd that turn out?

Mitt is going to increase federal education spending---WTF??!!!

BO did not give $90 B of "breaks" to green energy. and some of the $90B Mitt is referring to went to clean coal that Mitt supported in the same breath.

half of the companies funded by stimulus money to green industries have not gone under ---only 3 of 33 have.

$716B is not being taken from Medicare--it is just being spent over a longer period of time. this is to just extend the solvency of the Part A. besides the $716B isnt cuts but reductions in increases.

"you have to have regulations so that you can have an economy work.”--WTF??!!!

"there’s some parts of Dodd-Frank that make all the sense in the world.”--WTF??!!!

The Etch-a-sketch was in full force.

Mitt won the battle of body language and that's it. He did not win on substance and that's what should be important, but, sadly, isn't to most.

red55 likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

the evidence is in every speech he has given over the past 18 months, Pride. if you choose not to recognize these facts then I cannot help you my friend.