Romney Easily Won The Debate

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 3, 2012.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

they were so so deep into policy that i dodunt even understand the specifics of the numbers they tossed around. i watched with my liberal friends in manhattan, even they conceded that romney.

incidentally one of the wives of my friends is so liberal that she hates me without knowing me because i am the only conservative in the friend circle. all the rest of the wives adore me and want to set me up with their friends. but this one bitch literally is angry when she comes in and we are watching the debate and i mock my own pro-romney positions. people are way to wrapped up in this shit. i hate when people take shit personal and cant argue as friends.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

bingo, to wrapped up is true, i have plenty of friends that are conservative, guys that I play golf with go to their homes etc. We talk about it, but it never becomes personal.

Mitt won on aggressiveness, but he walked back many of his position on taxes, healthcare, education. Yes MA was 1 in education before and after him, but 47th in job creation.

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

[​IMG]

Yep, a picture is worth a thousand words.

5. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Looks like he's instinctively looking for something to read or someone to tell him what to say.....

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Same could be said most of the night.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Mitt won the night but I still do not understand how he is going to cut taxes, increase military spending, repeal Obamacare and replace it with his own system, reduce the deficit, increase jobs, work with Democrats, and turn the economy around.

The next debate should get into details, not talking points.

red55 and sonof504 like this.
  8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

If he can articulate the details of this plan I will consider voting for him. Otherwise I'm firmly entrenched in camp Johnson.

9. sonof504

sonof504 Founding Member

What about Mitt deciding during the debate that he's no longer for his own tax plan?

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Mitt won this one on style and did what he had to do in order to survive. In doing so he apparently has adopted a new tax and economic growth plan. The underlying theme of this debate was that Romney had to tack hard to the center to keep his head above water. Further, he had to abandoned many things he has championed over the past 18 months. If the President had been on his game better he could have won this debate by more effectively calling Mitt out for the inconsistencies in his story.