Politics Roe v Wade

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by kcal, May 3, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course not, especially among black women who cant afford birth control

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Rex is stealing my style

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You either have the reading comprehension of a 3 year old or are using English as a foreign language. You are theONLY person who believes the bill is merely a regurgitation of RvW. The differences have been enumerated time and again by people left, right and center. It’s not debatable it goes far beyond RvW in multiple ways including the ability to terminate up to birth.
    You show it again by not understanding whe comments of Randall Terry who specifically says that if you are against abortion you need to be willing to deal with the consequences. Other anti abortion activists do the same. Amazing to me Jerry Falwell was very active in counseling pregnant women and helping them. There are countless church organizations that do the same.
    Every time you post here you demonstrate your inadequacy as a mind and as a human being.

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Said it before and I'll say it again, its difficult for someone to be that stupid, (You come close Winston) but this fool Rex is more like a court jester. He can't possibly be this dumb...or can he?

You on the other hand, well just no hope for you either.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You are LYING. I have QUOTED THE TEXT OF THE BILL which clearly acknowledges a restriction on abortion if the fetus is viable. It's you and your very few links who can't read:

In this Act:
    SEC. 3. PERMITTED SERVICES.

(a) General Rule.—A health care provider has a statutory right under this Act to provide abortion services, and may provide abortion services, and that provider’s patient has a corresponding right to receive such services, without any of the following limitations or requirements:
    (8) A prohibition on abortion at any point or points in time prior to fetal viability, including a prohibition or restriction on a particular abortion procedure.

An abortion can not be restricted at any point PRIOR TO FETAL VIABILITY. That's what Roe v. Wade says, which assumes that the third trimester is the point of viability and therefore the states can prohibit them.

I have now quoted the text of the bill twice. STOP LYING.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm a high IQ, high morality individual. No brag, just fact.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's YOU who can't read.

I was not summarizing nor speaking for Randall Terry. I was generalizing the attitudes of anti-abortionists. I have frequently, in this very thread, in fact, asked the anti-abortionists if they're willing to deal with the consequences of their opposition, and have assailed them for not caring for the actual children whose lives they claim to respect.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Bears repeating...

Horror fact:

Between 10% to 25% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage. There is no available medical method that can distinguish between a typical miscarriage or one that was medically-induced and intentional.

So, what does that mean for a state like Louisiana, where tens of thousands of miscarriages occur every year? Well, the Louisiana Legislature just advanced a bill that would call a fertilized egg a person and classify any intentional abortion of that zygote as a homicide. “No compromises,” Rev. Brian Gunter, pastor of First Baptist Church in Livingston and a leading supporter of the bill, told lawmakers before they voted on Wednesday.

What that means in a practical sense is that Louisiana will have to investigate EVERY ONE of those miscarriages to catch what might be a potential murderer.

OR NOT. Of course, Louisiana doesn't have enough law enforcement nor the budget to investigate every miscarriage, so those investigations will have to be SELECTIVE.

Let's predict who will get investigated under this new law, shall we?

Would Mrs. Brian Gunter get investigated? HA! His daughter? HA again. When pigs fly. Will rich people be investigated? Probably not. Will friends and family members of the various DA's get investigated? Yeah, riiiiiiiight. Their campaign donors? When hell freezes over. Party members? Unlikely. Political opponents? YOU BETCHA.

Party of small government, my ass. This is BIG GOVERNMENT oppression, pure and simple... for the sake of mindless, personality-less, thought-less, body-less zygotes.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Your proported high IQ Is exceeded by your absolute lack of common sense. Your proported high morality is negated by your political affiliation to a party who murders babies and has no God.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"purported"