Rocky Hinds?

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by DJ, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I guess LSU got in on the tail end of recruiting this guy. USC must have done an end run around us, but looking at it in hindsight its for the best. No ifs, ands or butts about it. LSU is at the rear of the line for this guy. They dotted the I's and crossed the T's but the Preparation must have gone to H...
    No reason to make an ass out of ourselves over one recruit. We've already had one Booty.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Rocky Hinds committed to the Trojans at a Greek Restaurant??? You're kidding right?

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Nope, hear is part of an interview with one of there other recruits. They all go out to dinner on Saturday night when the visits are taken during the offseason.

Bengal B, you must have stayed up for ours thinking this one up. Good job!!:D

4. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Looking at this thread, I have to wonder: Is there really a Rocky
    Hinds? Or is he just another Ratphuc Mobley or Buster Hymen
    dreamed up to work Dandy Don into a frenzy?

5. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Papadakis', huh? Sounds like ole Papa is at it again. Papacito's, Papdeaux's, now Papadakis'. What kind of food will Papa sell next?

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

He's in Los Angeles doing a market survey for a Papasecond's.

7. cajdav1

Papacrout? Papaduck's?

8. NHTIGER

NHTIGER Founding Member

My original post about Hinds commitment ...

was from an interview with 5-star USC DL commitment Thomas Schweigert , who made his official visit tot he trojans this past weekend. He was quoted as saying Hinds (yes, he is real - 4-star 18th rated QB on Insiders, from Playa Del rey, CA) and Herring committed while at the restaurant. Schweigert said the entertainment at the restaurant included a 240 pound belly dancer (his weight estimate) which he said was pretty cool! That's a whole lotta belllllly, baby !!! (oh, for you sexuality conspiracists, it was a FEMALE belly dancer - I know because Schweigert said "she ...")

9. cajdav1

Re: My original post about Hinds commitment ...

I've already posted that for you.

10. Bucktown Tiger

Bucktown Tiger Founding Member

Actually, guys, Papadakis Restaurant is awesome !
    It's in San Pedro, south of L.A.
    Despite my hard feelings toward lots of the USC internet fans, I love this place. The owner, John Papadakis, played middle linebacker at USC (and team captain) sometime during the late 60s , early 70s. The two sons, believe it or not named Taso and Petros, both played at USC during the 90s. SUPER people !

Petros is a Fox sports analyst, and is frequently on the Best Damn Sports Show, Period,,,,, which somewhat explains their USC bias. He also has a radio talk show in LA, which I have been calling since WE won the NC on Jan,4.
    Needless to say, he is getting tired of hearing from me, friend or not - because he and his listeners don't want to hear the truth !