Rock Group Chicago

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by COTiger, Nov 28, 2018.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Stay away from the bong VBALL They are trying to lure you into their stupor.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The suggestion was so funny all I could say was good stuff. And that story I told was me Circa 8th grade.

CalcoTiger likes this.
  3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I played Tenor Sax and when we went on band trips and certain places around town we would always do a Dixieland show at malls and different places. Tuba, Baritone, Trombone , Tenor Sax , Trumpet, and Clarinet. We had 4 sets of dancers with costumes out front. It was great and the people loved it at the places. We had a great clarinet player and Dixieland was built for the clarinet. It was a lot of fun to do. Waiting On The Robert E. Lee was one of the tunes cant remember the others too long ago.

I loaned my saxophone to a kid of my co worker to play when I was in Houston and never got it back. I went on ebay a while back and got a Conn from the 70's after they started making them in mexico. It was used but in great shape. Got it for 250.00 and took it in for pads and to be checked out and the guy at the music store was asking me about it and said I could sell it used for 800 .00 right now.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

the question was about my fav rock bands of the early '70s,.. the Eagles should have been on my list,.. just say no to Abba.

Elvis was the greatest.

Later than that, I liked Van Halen, the Cars, and especially the Clash,.. Green Day was great then went downhill. A couple of fantastic albums are,.. Parliament's, Mothership Connection :cool: love their funk,.. and Black Oak Arkansas's first album.

I really liked Johnny Cash and have learned to love Willie Nelson, but country's not my thing, down deep I'm a rocker. I like bad country songs cuz they make me laugh.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

you get a gold star for black oak

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Man, i forgot Pink Floyd.

GiantDuckFan likes this.