Rivals shows USC with 2 de-commits

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I hope they lose thier whole Damn Class

I can't stand USuck or their pathetic coach!

2. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

You take chances on "diamonds in the rough". I remember during the Sugar Bowl, They talked about how Cory Webster was not even on LSU'd list when Saban first came to LSU and Saban said he wanted a list of every player in the state and he found Cory and offered him. I don't think Cory was a highly recruited WR(2-star??). Also people like Jack Hunt and especially Eric Alexander are good examples of products of good coaching.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Well we didn't get Thaxton....I think we get Hawkins and Bell and that will be it. 27 recruits total without counting Jeremy Jones and Brady Dalfrey.

4. RabidTiger

RabidTiger Founding Member

Hey, I found news of what happened to one of the USC recruits....apparently Puke Pete pulled a scholarship offer from a person who he already got a commitment from...hopefully word will spread of this

5. RabidTiger

RabidTiger Founding Member

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

We have more than 20 due to the loss of some transfers last summer/fall, several, plus we lost 3 juniors. Anyway, Nick knows what he is doing and I am certain that he knows who will not qualify so he does have to sign someone else and he will try to Greyshirt the ones that aren't eligible. also, I think it 19 seniors.