Rittenhouse Trial

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not obvious to me

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You should be tried for excessive sophistry. I think even a jury of DEMOCRATS would convict you.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

uh oh…. from the Babylon Bee:

Media Warns Thousands Of Americans Planning To Cross State Lines To Celebrate Thanksgiving
    [​IMG]
    WASHINGTON, D.C.—News anchors are warning of a shocking new threat as tens of thousands of Americans are brazenly planning to cross state lines next week, with the ostensible purpose of eating turkey and perhaps even a slice of pie.

"State lines! State lines! Aaa!!" screamed Nicole Wallace, making scary faces and waving her hands. "The one line I thought that even Republicans would never cross was a state line. Those evil ogres! Trampling the most sacred of all boundaries! Have they no shame?"

Although previously thought to be innocuous, passing over a state line was recently discovered to be a marker of murderous intent and racism. Local man Geoff Myer, who for decades has traveled a few miles to see his mom across the Illinois border, was shocked to realize he harbored homicidal intent and a deep animosity towards minorities. "Man, I feel awful. All this time I've been ripping apart the fabric of society, and I thought I was just visiting my elderly mom! Lock me away, boys."

In spite of its deeply evil nature, thousands of Americans plan to cross state lines anyway to be with friends and family for Thanksgiving. "It should be no surprise that people who would celebrate the white man's violence toward Native Americans would also commit the most heinous act of white supremacism—crossing state lines," said Joy Reid. "I continue to be shocked and appalled by what white people do in the imaginary narrative I created in my head, a narrative designed to incite hatred and violence, which MSNBC pays tons of money for."

At publication time, sources discovered that while factually most Republicans aren't planning to cross state lines for Thanksgiving, facts are stupid and Republicans are evil.

APPTiger and Winston1 like this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I said REASONABLE people come to the conclusion that both juries got it right. You're not reasonable, so your opinion doesn't count.

And he better be glad he did or he would have been the one killed or seriously injured.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Among all Americans, 50% said that he should be found guilty, 42% not guilty.

I find it very interesting that many of the same people who claim Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero also condemn the Capitol officer(s) who killed Ashli Babbitt. Which leads to the question: when has "just defending yourself" ever previously made anybody a "hero"? Hero is usually reserved for somebody who risked and/or sacrificed for somebody else. Try to be honest: the only reason he's a "hero" is because he killed some people protesting what they saw as a racial injustice. Biden was absolutely correct to call it a case of white supremacy, and the fact that some now, even in Congress, are calling Rittenhouse a hero confirms that.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'm sure that's what the MSM is telling you, since you swallow everything they say. Doesn't make it true.

Unlike Rittenhouse's attackers, she was not the aggressor.

One of the reason he's a hero is because he took out 2 pieces of human garbage, including a man that raped 5 young boys; something you conveniently overlook while defending him; which is almost as bad. Just be honest with yourself and say you support child rape. Everyone else here already knows it.

Another reason is because he stood up to a violent mob and didn't something he didn't want to do, but had to to protect his life. And proved that laws and the constitution still mean something to a majority of Americans. So fuck you, comrade.

Can't wait to see you melt when Biden has to pay Rittenhouse for saying that, you race baiting jackass.

shane0911 and BornOnTheBayou like this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Ashli Babbitt wasn't an aggressor? She broke into the Capitol as part of a mob that was shouting to kill Pelosi and hang Pence, was warned to get out, but persisted. And she wasn't an aggressor? And I support child rape? The fact that you have to resort to such nonsense shows how morally and intellectually bankrupt you are. And now you've also agreed that Rittenhouse wasn't "just defending himself". People such as yourself are even too dumb to recognize when your arguments support THE OTHER SIDE.

Edited to add: And, no, Joe Biden will never pay Kyle Rittenhouse for an opinion, a valid one, at that.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

America is a representative republic not a mob rule democracy you idiot. So if 51% says murder and rape is OK that's democracy. You are even more clueless than I thought.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Are you just now recognizing that? It only took about two of his posts for me to recognize it.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

one of the most persistent argument the left makes it "i find it odd the same people that x also Y" where the implication is hypocrisy.

a secondary goal of the left, where the first goal is to accuse of racism, is to accuse of hypocrisy.

its never about the issue, how to make the world better, its about personal pettiness. insults and accusations of personal flaws, mostly racism and hypocrisy.

BornOnTheBayou likes this.