Rittenhouse Trial

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I agree I am a happy proud curmudgeon. There is peace and tranquility in the kingdom Curmudgedom. I have lived long and prospered a bit.

mancha likes this.
  2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

What the fuck did I say?
    Damn. I am admitting what I thought (and posted) when it happened and reconciling that with the verdict today. Also, commenting on what the left media is doing. Take my post for what I wanted it to be and not what you want it to be.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean, I quoted your words. So I took it for face value. We need to move past this.

upload_2021-11-20_8-27-14.png

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is clearly a 2a grab attempt by the left and that is why you hear the once again false narrative of "white vigilante"

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yes you quoted his words but I think you missed the translation. He's not one of "them"

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

so delete that line and what do you get? Pop tarts and honey nut cheerios.

Damn focus on a sentence and not the whole picture.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dont be mad at me if its not clear lol. Want me to fill in the blanks like the DA tried to fill in pixels? lol

But anyway if I missed your point sorry man.

mancha likes this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Yeah, we are all ready to draw on each other these days. But for real, KR has a hard life ahead as long as these fucks won't let him live it.

I am just happy that today LSU has a game they can possibly win.

Winston1, shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We need to make these freaking Antifa and BLM a holes lead a hash dreadful life. Sad that a 17 year old kid has to step up to take the place of the police and chicken shit adults cowering in their homes afraid to protect their businesses, homes and cities.

Yes we should win unless O decides to play the walk on QB. Nuss had his chance

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What I posted on Facebook earlier today.
    Fascinating to read all of the comments. It shows many didn’t bother to watch the trial or learn what was presented in court. Most pro and con just gave emotional replies based on their political views. Here are some facts to consider.
    1. The video shows Kyle was running away from the man with the skateboard until he was pinned down and had been hit at least once.
    2. The man he wounded admitted to pointing his pistol at Kyle before he was shot. That man also traveled twice as far as Kyle and DID bring his gun across state lines.
    3. Kyle DID NOT bring his gun across state lines but picked it up at his father’s house IN Kenosha.
    4. The video shows him protecting a minority owned business in the beginning.
    These facts show Kyle was acting in self defense according to law. It also lends credence to his claim to being there to help....not on a “hunting “ expedition as some claim.
    Does that make him a hero? Not iIMO but a kid who used bad judgment in going there in the first place.
    Finally I have a question for those calling the men he shot victims. What were they doing bringing guns, attacking people with skateboard and rioting?
    This was a bad situation and a violent one before Kyle arrived. I think rather than the emotional responses I see maybe we should morn those killed and Kyle whose life was ruined that night too.

HalloweenRun likes this.