Rick Perry

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 15, 2011.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That's right. You want me to speculate about a single issue, while not considering other issues that you don't want to hear about. I'd rather just tell you what I think and let you tell me what you think. You want me to to tell you what you want to hear or to tell you what Joe-Bob thinks. I don't know and I don't care what you and Joe-Bob think when making my own decisions.

Then you admit that it is GDP growth and not the negative GDP of the republicans that Obama inherited. He turned it around.

Yet you ignore that we were losing 750,000 jobs a month when Obama took over and we're adding 100,000 to 300,000 jobs a month since then. Bush crashed the economy badly, the path out is much flatter.

I'm not affiliated! Independents do not engage in group think. It's why we are independents. I don't walk in lock step with any party politics. Not all independents are moderates either. Some are out there to the left of the Democrats and others to the right of the Republicans.

I don't vote for parties, I vote for pragmatic individuals with brains, not party hacks. I have voted for Democrats, Republicans, and Independents in national elections and local ones. And no I won't speculate on why all independents don't think alike.

2. red55

You know nothing of moderates.

Another quip with no substance. You have pointed out yourself that Obama has pissed off the radical left. The Limbaugh/Fixnews spin machine has you enslaved. It is clear to unbiased observers that Obama, like he did last time and like Bill Clinton did, is catering to the middle, something no republican is doing.

Exactly. And have you noticed how much better Obama does when paired off against any of the real candidates?

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4MdaX9Tgwo]Communist Maxine Waters Anti-Obama Anger Explodes at Congressional Black Caucus - YouTube[/ame]

4. red55

Exactly. Obama is leaning to the center, not coddling the extreme left.

5. SabanFan

He's losing black voters. That's the point.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

is that true? black people dont really think, they just see a black person and vote for them. they are like cavemen. "he look like me i vote him"

7. red55

Black voters are just grumbling. How likely are they to vote for Bachmann or Perry? About zero.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Haha, communist maxine waters. That's funny. Just because she isn't a republican **** kicker and is black she is a communist.

Rick Perry wants to change the constitution by the way.

9. SabanFan

They won't vote at all.

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

They'll vote, many of them twice and 99.9% of them will vote for the messiah. Not because he has done them any good or that he is a good president, they'll vote for him just because he's half black. Anyone that doesn't see that as fact is blind as a bat.

1 person likes this.