Rich Rod Fired !!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Jan 4, 2011.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Couple of comments Tigerdroppings is awful, but we have our trolls here.

Funny if Les does leave they will be the first bashing him. When in fact IF Les leaves it will be exactly because of fans like that who booed him for winning 10 games.

Anyway I digress. I dont think he is leaving.

Also Tusk, why are you surprised about the buyout, am I not correct when I heard Saban has NO buyout... I think that is becoming more common these days.

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

But it's not true. Miles' buyout is huge. Less huge after next year, however.

3. LSUFan1950

LSUFan1950 Founding Member

Did Coach Miles denying any interest in the Michigan job or not? The last few post are confuessing (after BhelmLSU).

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If Les does decide to leave, and let me make this clear, I hope he doesn't. But if he does, I think we are better off because he is an idiot if he leaves to go to Michigan at this point in time.

Michigan went from a great program on the slide, to a complete joke. Les would be gone in 3 years just like Rich Rod. Anyone think he is going to be able to recruit to Michigan like he can to LSU? Hell no, LSU has a way of turning good recruiters into great recruiters, just because of the location.

Like I said, I hope he doesn't, and I don't think he will, but if he does, he is an idiot.

5. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

We have a standing agreement with all our ex-coaches, if you get on that plane, "do not ever set your feet in T-Town again." So far just one taker.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

This is why I love Les Miles
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9oMeOf8Xx4&feature=fvw]YouTube - Les Miles Funny Quotes After Beating Bama (Eating Grass)[/ame]

He is our coach, if he leaves I will be happy when we had him and will be greatly saddened if he leaves.....

I dont think he does though, but I also laughed out loud when someone told me Saban was going to Alabama. So I know nothing.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The monkey off the back play... Nice!!! That is funny as hell....

8. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Miles will be at LSU for the foreseeable future.

9. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Like I said earlier, I don't think miles is goin anywhere. But as for the "fascination" with Pelini, it's not my opinion that matters.

10. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Mich posters also said that miles would have went in 07 but the story broke too early. Lsu told miles he wouldn't be allowed to coach in the bcsncg if he was leaving for mich. Miles had to make a choice and it was to get the bcs championship. They say he's gone after Fridays game and won't show his cards too early. Their damn confident about it.