Rich Rod Fired !!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Jan 4, 2011.

1. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Would most agree that a pretty good indication that CLM isn't going anywhere was The Chief turning down the Texas DC job? IMO, Chavis would've probably known if Les was seriously thinking about UM and would've made the move to Texasss if he was. If CLM was gonna leave, I think he would have told Chavis he might want to take that opportunity and The Chief would be in Austin right now. Since he's still in Baton Rouge, I think (and hope) that's a good sign Les is staying at LSU. Thoughts? :LSU231:

2. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

if you saw me you would know I am a big stirrer!!!:miles:

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Yep.

4. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

I think Chavis sticking around is a pretty good indicator that CLM has told Michigan to hit the road.

5. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

agree 100%

the fact that Les is part of picking the new grass for the new field says alot also!!!

6. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: It's got to have just the right flavor. :hihi: :LSU231:

7. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

No, because JC really doesn't want a HC gig IMHO. If he was a candidate anywhere he would have gotten the opportunity by now. He has been one of the best DC's in college football for over a decade.

I originally stated that I believed this to be a good indicator that Miles isn't going anywhere. The misquotes posted by Bhelm, not his fault, are what had me concerned. Since that time I have repositioned my opinion to my original of, he isn't going anywhere. Bank on it.

9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I agree that if chavis knew miles was leaving he would have left but miles may be keeping this tight. The only ones that may know is les,Cathy ,agent and mich ad. Miles would not let it slip out and distract the team from the bowl game. Miles may not have come out and said I will not leave lsu because all the talk keeps his name out there and people talking good about him in the press for a change. There is also the possiblity that chavis very well may be miles hand picked coach in waiting. I do think that this may be an option with alleva thinking chavis staying on as hc may keep the team from being turned on it's head and allow for continued success. It is no secret that it's lsu's defense that has carried this team and thus much of lsu being relevent in the national level is because of chavis.

10. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

As we all know Miles, even if he does sound like an idiot sometimes, chooses what he says carefully. There is always a message within the text of anything he says. Knowing Miles he could be just doing what he does to keep the Tigers name in front of the press.

By leaving the door a little open the press will be talking about him and the Tigers, in a positive way. By the press pumping Les as a highly sought after coach, it will add to the value he has to the Tigers. By him being a hot commodity it will help with the publics and media's impression of him and the Tigers. With a great impression of him and the Tigers the voters could give us extra credit and a better ranking come next season.

Hey, just a thought on this Milesism.