Rex, LaSalle and Duck and Anyone

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Watch if you dare, watch if you have any sense of fairness and objectivity. Finally found a video the MSM will not show you of who these 24 violent white supremacist were in Boston yesterday. I watched and listened to the whole video, WILL YOU?

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Curious as to why you only mention the redundant article I posted but do not mention the much more important video about who these 24 free speech people really were. Did you not view it or are you choosing to not want to discuss it. If you posted the same video about who these free speechers were guess I missed it. Just asking

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There is no "alt-left". I will not watch your video until you admit that.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Like the good witch of the East in the Wizard of Oz told the wicked witch of the West "you have no powers here". You either will or you wont watch the video which is not MY video video numnuts. You wont or will lie that you did which shows what a chicken shit you are. Dont blame you if you dont watch it I wouldn't want to know how fucked up your side is if I were you.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It doesn't matter what you call them Rexie my troll. There is imbedded in the left a core of radical anarchic nihilists who hate everything associated with western society and want only to destroy it. At this time they may not be as large as their alt right alter egos but they are as dangerous in the long run.
    If you can't see this you're either one of them, stupid blind or as I suspect just a troll who strokes his tiny ego lashing out at his betters.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    el005639 and Bengal B like this.
  8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LOL

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Glad you see there is an other side however if you think the alt right is bigger than the alt left you are as blind as you say Rex is. The left out numbered the right in Charlottesville and Boston by a 1000 to 1. Where are you getting your numbers and data from to come up with that?