Rex hates trump part deux

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 12, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

it's what I want for Christmas

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Obama did not call every single family of a fallen solider. Bush didnt even do that.

Go to sleep.

4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I know who Rex is in real life. Rex is Gregg Popovich.

Pop on Trump today:

"I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words.

"This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner–and to lie about how previous Presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers–is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all."

COTiger and GiantDuckFan like this.
  5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Pop & I were stationed together at the Air Force Academy in the '70s. We would occasionally play racquet ball or squash. I can testify that he has sharp elbows. He was a pretty complex dude way back then. I had no idea he would go on to enjoy the success he's had in the NBA.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I've got to agree with @Rex here. Trump has been negligent and fails miserably upholding his responsibility to the men and women he sends in harms way. W for all his faults recognized his responsibility and his compassion is what makes him a great man even if he wasn't a good president. One example among many
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...t-george-bush-perspec-20160803-story,amp.html
    Obama generally understood his duty as well.
    Trump has no clue how a real man is supposed to act. He's so self involved, selfish and self serving he equate his "sacrifice" to those who have given their all for the country. Yes inheriting daddy's business and screwing others to get richer and avoiding the draft....just like Clinton BTW was such a sacrifice. He has the gall to dismiss the sacrifice of Gold Star families to lie about other presidents (see the story above).

Again as I posted earlier "Pressed by Stephanopoulos to identify the sacrifices he made for his country, Trump said, "I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success. I think I've done a lot."
    Trump also cited his work on behalf of veterans, including helping build a Vietnam War memorial in Manhattan and raising "millions of dollars" for vets.

Paul Rieckoff, the founder and CEO of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, a nonpartisan group with close to 200,000 members, said, "For anyone to compare their 'sacrifice' to a Gold Star family member is insulting, foolish and ignorant. Especially someone who has never served himself and has no children serving. Our country has been at war for a decade and a half, and the truth is most Americans have sacrificed nothing. Most of them are smart and grounded enough to admit it.""

This from this article. http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/donald-trump-father-fallen-soldier-ive-made-lot/story?id=41015051 I ask again. Do you think Trump has made sacrifices equal to yours or to those who gave their lives for this country???? Do you find his statement admirable?????

He has no shame and those who defend him because he ain't HRC or Obama look at yourselves in the mirror. Is that something you would do?? Do you think Reagan or GHW Bush or Gerry Ford would have done? Most of all does it matter what you think of HRC or Obama to expect the president to act right? The excuse that he isn't HRC was possibly valid before the election but since he was sworn in its meaningless. It's time he was judged by who he is, how he acts and what he does NOT who he isn't.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Pop needs to forget about politics and get back to coaching if he wants to beat the Golden State Warriors for the western division.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I've played a little racquetball but not a whole lot. How do sharp elbows figure into raquetball strategy?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Me thinks a nervous breakdown coming for you libtards.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Is it OK to say Christmas again? Oh that's right we have a conservative as president now that was the last president who was against that.