Rex hates trump part deux

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's truly stunning how very little a man elected to the White House knows about the world, about this country, and about how it all works. And how dangerous that is for all of us.

We saw during the campaign that that fucking moron didn't understand the difference between the budget deficit and the national debt, learned yesterday that he called for a tenfold increase in our nuclear stockpile, saw a couple of weeks ago that he was unaware Puerto Ricans are American citizens, and now we get THIS:

[​IMG]

It doesn't take an economist to understand how utterly stupid is that particular boast, and I won't take the time here to explain why. But what I will say is that millions upon millions of Americans should be ashamed of themselves for falling for a con man, WHO'S NOT EVEN GOOD AT IT. You see, a good con man would have a basic, peripheral understanding of facts... the Orange Fucking Moron does not. So, that monster who managed one business trick, who exploited one weakness in the American economy to build a fortune, a one trick pony who started with a fortune, borrowed, cheated, declared bankruptcy, and repeated the cycle over and over again, without taking the time to learn how anything else in the world works, conned a whole bunch of voters with bluster instead of assertions that would be convincing to an intelligent person. His election is not a point in his favor, not a testimony to his talent, but an indictment of YOU, his voters.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It's an indictment of you for putting up a cadidate so bad that even Trump beat her.

el005639, HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

It's an indictment of republican conservatives for not seeing this guy as the horror he's turned out to be.

There were better Republican candidates, but they nominated the worst one. Hillary ran the democratic machine, she was expected to be nominated, but what the fuck anyone saw in Trump I'll never understand.

Luckily, I expect him to have a nervous breakdown any day now, then we can move on. In this case back to normal is an improvement,.. sad, but true.

but I'd like to do his wife

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And yet, there was no choice but to vote for him if you wanted your vote to mean something. Lots of people voted for Gary Johnson but not enough and he was never a viable choice as a winning candidate.

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

President Pence...just a matter of time.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Again, Trump is right. Debt should be considered in relation to it's buying power, and, generally speaking, the buying power of America went way up. So in a sense, debt, or the relative debt burden went down.

Trump was elected because he's exactly who this country needs right now. It's great fun watching the establishment in DC run around like squawking, nervous chickens, and watching the Left throw a four year temper tantrum....going get more popcorn

KyleK likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LOL

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Prog filth dont understand much. You give the left too much credit.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Let's see.... how to explain this in words you and Frogleg might even understand:

1- The "national debt" refers to what the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT owes.... not what Americans collectively owe personally.
    2- The Federal government is not a major owner of stocks, so any increase in the Stock Market does NOT increase the government's purchasing power, does not impact the government's ability to pay off its debts, and so has almost nothing to do at all with the national debt.

As I alluded in the lead post, I'm not surprised that ignorants such as yourself and Frogleg would fall for a con of such stupidity. The real shame in this? Too many people like you with the power to vote.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Rex and the word understand should not be used in the same sentence