Rex, do you call GW Bush your president?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by ikoikoiko, Jul 22, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Well looky here. Another liberal for the board. Judging by your avatar, I'd say you are under 25 so we'll try and exercise a little patience while we show you the error of your ways. Lesson #1: George W. was duly elected and is the current POTUS. He will continue to be our president right on through the next election because, even if he wasn't a great leader, which he is, the Dems have no one to put up a decent fight against him. Welcome to Tiger Forums. I look forward to bringing you over to the right side.

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Disagree is fine, my friend. You can disagree with everything about Bush. But don't start that shit about "he isn't my president,etc..." Bush is duly elected, as Saban said, and is trying to f***in protect you AND me.

3. DallasLSU

Well said Saban...

4. LSU MPA

LSU MPA Freshman

selected------not elected

5. LSU MPA

LSU MPA Freshman

see above post.

6. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Welcome L-MPA....

Be prepared for such intellectual stimulation as,"your momma, your boyfriend and call the secret service..."

Other than the normal piffle there are some fine folks here and some good laughs....

7. LSU MPA

LSU MPA Freshman

Re: Welcome L-MPA....

Thanks Biggles!

I'm sure that everyone here is a good person. After all, we are all LSU fans.

8. DallasLSU

Yep that is true, we all love LSU....I am just going to stop with this argument though because you are just making me sick, LSU MPA. You jsut graduated college yet you still can't respect the president. He was selected to run, but elected to office. That's all I am saying...

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

As Biggles will attest, I am open-minded and always willing to listen to reason. So, please enlighten me with the basis for your statement. Now, if this was the Republican Convention, you would be correct. Bush was selected to be the GOP candidate. Then there was a contest between Bush and the Democrat candidate, a fella by the name of Gore. Bush won this contest as can be easily discerned by the fact that he and his lovely wife are living in the White House. So, you see, Bush was, in fact, selected to be the candidate and elected to be the President. See the difference? Good.

I can usually be found around these parts and am always willing to help out our less informed bretheren.

10. LSU MPA

LSU MPA Freshman

Dont forget the help from the fab 5 of the supreme court![​IMG]