Republicans: the sick, racist fascist party

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 6, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes. According to your logic and based on the amount of guns in US households, our gun deaths should actually be 10 fold higher.

However, as JMG pointed out, most gun homicides are regulated to a subset of our population.

Also interesting that of the countries you listed, all but France are sub 1% Black.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And black lives don't matter, right? WHY do you and jmg even make that observation? THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN should not matter.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Homicide rates are as much as 23 times higher among Black men, and as much as nearly four times higher among Hispanic men than among white men. this is why we cant take away legal guns from blacks and leave them defenseless

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Huh? You are advocating we be more like countries with LESS blacks.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We need our guns to protect our children, especially female children, from pedophiles. Understand this Rex?

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Australia now has more guns than before they instituted the ban

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

imagine living in a world where you actually spent time in jail for committing crimes…

I wonder would 6 months of fullest prosecution allowable by law change the paradigm for Chicago?

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

If you do a deeper dive and break this out by city, then you'll find that 4 out 5 (Jackson, New Orleans, St. Louis and Birmingham) are democrat controlled cities. Take those 4 cities out of the loop and the results change dramatically.

Utter fucking garbage. It's a FACT that blacks kill blacks at a higher rate then any other racial demographic. But your diseased brain will not allow you to believe that.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2023
    Perple likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How can his brain be diseased when it's obvious he doesn't have one?

Perple likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what is fascinating is that these violent rates are consistent across geography and culture. meaning, black people are violent everywhere. there is almost no peaceful black places. port-au prince is dangerous. montego bay is dangerous. lagos is dangerous. new orleans is dangerous. helsinki is safe, provo utah is safe.

the extent to which what i am saying here is true is far more than many people realize as these are the exact sort of stats the media is desperate to de-amplify. i think a white on black crime gets somewhere around 25 to 100 times more media coverage than the reverse.

the white population of america is violent similar to the places of their genetic origins in europe.

every time you see a stat on how the US is failing relative to other countries, if you consider the stats of white americans, they are about the same as the model countries like finland or singapore. this is true about education, incarceration etc.

in the past my pet issue has been drug legalization. now i think fossil fuel misinformation and racial nonsense are perhaps the most important. i think almost all of our institutions are being corroded by diversity hires that are driven by a misguided understanding of why races have unequal outcomes.