Republicans just officially declared that women have no dominion over their own bodies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 24, 2022.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Actually if any government restricts abortion it will be states. State governments are easy to change (compared to feds) to suit the population. This decision is precedent setting somewhat in returning non-federal powers back to the states. This is an exceptionally good thing as it can help preserve or enhance a state’s culture, a homogenized federal populace has never been good for America. Start working to change your state governments and quit pitching hissy fits……or relocate to an enlightened enclave in a blue state nirvana.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yea. You can move to San Fran and abort all your babies and then go take a dump in the street!

fanatic and XXL TideFan like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

@Rex

You can drive her to Cali abort her baby if she ever manages to have sex:

[​IMG]

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

That uterus could knock a buzzard off of a shit wagon, yuck!

StaceyO, fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Easy to see why DEMOCRAT men are the vast majority of the gay population. Just look at the women they have to choose from. If that's the women I had to choose from I might just cut my johnson off and live in the wilderness, geeze!!!!!
    20220506-212957.jpg 20220506-212947.jpg
    tumblr_7673def67970bb17a905af72a9b43ff0_f88975f7_1280 (1).jpg 6efym6.jpg 200506-rosa-delauro-ap-773.jpg 127949-alrhlfskvl-1569392452.jpg Ruth+Bader+Ginsburg+Supreme+Court+Justices+bKPkT7MIbRKl.jpg

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Canada just announced that it will allow Americans to cross the border for abortions.

So, inasmuch as they're aiding and abetting the MURDER of Americans should we declare war? Sanction them? Bomb them?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you are searching for hypocrisy again. thats all you care about.

its possible to think murdering babies is bad and ban it in your local area while also accepting that not everyone agrees and they have their own rules.

like for example i dont think women should be forced to wear beekeeper suits or gays should be thrown off buildings. but if you do, thats fine, your muslim friends can go to town and beat up all the women and gays they want. just not in my state or any place where i have a say in things.

we cant all save the world.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Why are you avoiding the question? Chickenshit?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i answered it quite directly. i am in agreement with you, i dont care about killing babies. they can murder em by the millions for all i care. like a holocaust. in fact, i want more babies killed than you do. i want them sliced up, and grinded to bits and vacuumed out and thrown in the garbage.

and others, that oppose killing babies, thats fine too. and if they oppose it here, but are aware that have no say in canadian policy, also ok. that doesnt make anyone a hypocrite.

so, see here, i have no avoided anything, i am not afraid of my own opinions. if anyone is a coward, its you. why dont you want to kill as many babies as i do? a coward that is scared of a little murder and destruction?

why dont you just stick to the issues, you are bad at trying to point out personal flaws.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Starbucks. Amazon. Netflix. Dick's Sporting Goods. Disney. Meta. Sony. Apple. Microsoft. Citigroup. American Express. Uber. Goldman Sachs.

Each one of those companies, and more, have announced that they will pay transportation costs to other states for employees seeking abortions.

Now, inasmuch as they are AIDING, ABETTING, and even ENCOURAGING the murder of American babies if you had ANY OUNCE of moral exactitude, whatsoever, you will BOYCOTT their products and services. I BET YOU WON'T.