Republicans just officially declared that women have no dominion over their own bodies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You didn't make an argument; you just repeated the main point of my post and then posted another article that confirmed it. When asked if a 14 year old rape victim should be allowed to get an abortion she didn't answer yes; her opposition to it was implicit in her unsolicited observation that some rape victims will find some healing in the bonds they have with their unintended children. In short, you're a moron who can't even comprehend that whatever point you were trying to make was not supported by your own profferred link.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yeah, let's not worry about rape victims forced to carry fetuses against their wills. The problem with your post? Abortion is not as intractable a problem as not having enough money for roads and bridges or education, or being overrun by pollution and climate change. Just keep it legal... problem solved. In fact, it wouldn't be a problem AT ALL if fundy nutcases didn't make it one.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

In short, you’re too stupid to realize she was using a personal anecdote to convey a message that she feels a way about something.

the point I was making was that she used a personal experience. Are you too stupid to realize that it wasn’t something to be twisted into saying that she had a personal opinion about something? Not that she DEMANDS women MUST love a rape baby?

I can’t tell if you’re this stupid, or just pretending

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Huh?

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You are too fucking stupid for words. Nobody denies that she was relying on personal experience, but that was her answer to a DIRECT QUESTION and her opposition to a rape victim's abortion was implicit in her answer.

Answer me this, nitwit: is she FOR or AGAINST allowing that 14 year old rape victim to have an abortion? I know her position by her reply; YOU know her position by her reply. You just lack the honesty to admit the meaning of her reply.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are you angry?

Perple likes this.
  7. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

I can think of a whole bunch of words to describe his stupid posts. Angry isn't one of them.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

They got 99 problems but a pregnant bitch ain’t one.

That is exactly the first thing that came to my mind.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. BAY0U BENGAL

Damn bro, you have serious emotional trauma. I believe I said it’s a stupid position to take, but it’s not what you were inferring when you posted your link. Propaganda gonna propaganda I guess. Your simple-minded approach to a topic and debate (if you can even call it that) is childish.

What a weak bitchass.

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  10. BAY0U BENGAL

My man argues like he’s making an angry video