Republicans just officially declared that women have no dominion over their own bodies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

3. BAY0U BENGAL

https://www.newsweek.com/tudor-dixon-abortion-michigan-supreme-court-1735380?amp=1

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

5. BAY0U BENGAL

Here’s an idea, Rex, tell me what you think I was saying, and then we can expand on that. Instead of being a baby.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. BAY0U BENGAL

7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Looks like the little pussy has aborted this conversation.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Louisiana has a no exception abortion ban. New Orleans passed a resolution directing police and prosecutors not to enforce it. The state bond commission voted to withhold funding for flood prevention infrastructure until the city complies with state law and enforces the abortion ban.

Attorney General Jeff Landry condemns “the city’s open defiance of the will of the people of Louisiana” and calling the vote “another step toward ensuring the parishes and municipalities of our State comply with the laws of our State.”

Ok, but it is the people of Louisiana who are hurt when hurricane flooding ruins homes and causes injury and death. In an attempt to strong arm the city officials it is the people who will suffer. When the flood waters come, the people will not be blaming the defiance on the abortion ban. They will blame the direct cause, withholding funding to improve infrastructure. Landry will have a hard time explaining to displaced people that it is the city's fault when he is sitting on the money.

9. BAY0U BENGAL

It usually happens when there’s no snark involved and he’s presented with an argument. He knows that no matter how flawed the logic in is what Dixon said, it doesn’t change that it was spun to make it sound like something it wasn’t.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Louisiana has so many more problems to worry about than Abortion IMO. And it’s a damn shame.

mctiger, Perple and shane0911 like this.