Republicans just officially declared that women have no dominion over their own bodies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 24, 2022.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Lets not confuse it. The sluts are the ones who can't keep their legs closed and brag about loving to kill babies.

https://youtube.com/shorts/SIfsez2SZLc?feature=share

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Your point was a deflection.

You guys turn it into "religion" so that you can point out all the flaws in religion. That is the tactic. I was right. Religion is man-made thus full of flaws. Like men.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

LOL....so you admit that you agree with me that religious people are the majority of those who wanted overturn Roe v Wade? Because you did. This post of yours is filler, something you put together to try and cover up the fact that you just talked yourself in a circle and wound up agreeing with the very statement you took issue with.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I was very clear and thus you need not use any strawman tactics.

I was pointing out that "religion" has nothing to do with the actual issue with regards to legality as religion is not mentioned one single time in the states laws for or against.

If you have something to counter this, please let me know.

5. Tiger in NC

So you agree with me that religious people are the majority of those who have driven the effort to overturn Roe v Wade? Because you admitted that you do after you took issue with me saying so. Do you actually know what you believe in or do you just disagree with me without thinking? I have no idea what percent of abortions directly save the mother because my statement was hypothetical. Plus, you are just trying to find an out for yourself right now because you clearly agreed with a statement that you disagreed with only five or six posts prior.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What is the relevance?

None of the laws for or against reference religion. They make sound legal arguments without ever referencing any single religion or God.

Would it help if I used color pictures to guide you back on track to a fruitful conversation? Or do you insist on twisting debates into things that are not correlated?

I know you dont know. It is more non-sense deflections to try and separate the issue.

Kill babies yes?
    Kill babies no?

7. Tiger in NC

I won't defend anyone who says such a thing but taking one fool who is acting a fool on the street and extrapolating that to include all of us is ridiculous.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

But "religion" huh?

9. Tiger in NC

Quit trying to make this about something that it is not. You fucked up and agreed with the very statement that you took issue with and now you want to make it about something else. You are trying to put words in my mouth. I made a simple statement that religious people have been the driving force behind the attempts to overturn Roe v Wade. You disagreed then agreed. That's called contradicting yourself. Now you are tying yourself in knots with one post after another trying like hell to change the subject. It's classic you.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is a lie.
    Please quote me disagreeing and then agreeing please so we can settle this. I think you just read it wrong like usual.